Decorating help?

TTCabundle

Reaction score
So I'm moving into my new house in a month, if everything goes to plan! I've picked a bit of a weird wallpaper for my living room but I really like it. The only thing I cant think of it how I would dress the rest of the room, like what colour rugs and curtains and accessories? My sofa is lilac (mad moment) and my furniture is white. Im planning kn wallpapering across where the fireplace is and then painting the other walls white. Ive attached a picture of the paper I've picked (its the middle one with the flowers). How would you decorate your living room using this paper? x

Attachments

• IMG_20140710_132341.jpg
    IMG_20140710_132341.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 24
I would probably keep the rest of the walls a light colour maybe white or a very light cream/grey to match the background of the wallpaper, then I would get either purple or green accessories to match the green and purple in the wallpaper. I tend to play it quite safe with furnishings though!

I would keep the other walls neutral with a warm cream/biscuit colour and then pick out the beautiful green in the accessories! Particularly if your sofa is lilic I would add extras with the green - lamps flowers ect! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->