decreased appetite? 10 weeks

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Ever since I had my BFP I have had a crazy appetite! Which is unusual for me in the first trimester. This past week has been horrible with ms...and I have lost my appetite completely. The nausea isn't as bad this morning, but I still have no appetite. Do you think I should be concerned? I still have sore bb's, and nausea etc. Just don't want to eat...blah!
Anyone else like this at 10 weeks??

Hey hun, right there with you. My nausea is barely there though, I've hardly had any since the beginning. But I am totally off food! It's been at least two weeks that I've just had no appetite, I never feel hungry unless I smell something that my body wants, otherwise I've just been picking on small healthy snacks, I feel more poorly if I don't eat so I make myself eat regularly and once the food is in front of me it's not bad, but yes I don't fancy anything... ever.

As you can see by my ticker I'm 10+3. I don't think you have any reason to worry, our body is just regulating what we need at each part of the pregnancy, you needed lots of food before and now you don't, just listen to your body, but don't stop eating, try to find things that don't make you recoil and nibble at them :)

<3

I was ravenously hungry, despite nausea, until about 9 weeks. Then my appetite went back to normal and kinda low. Once 10 weeks hit I started only having the odd quiesiness here and there and still no appetite. 11 weeks now and still the same. Guessing it's just hormone fluxes as usual!

Good to know-thank you ladies! I'm kinda glad my hunger has slowed down lol...I know it will return soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->