Def 16 dpo, no AF, neg hpt - your opinion?

J

Just_married

Driving myself slightly mad tonight.

I'm a regular 26 dayer, this month I got a weak + opk 17 days ago, a strong +opk the next day (16 days ago). Also got ov pain so I'm 100% sure that's the day I ov.

I did an hpt yesterday first morning sample, negative. I have no spotting/bleeding at all, but have had some cramping for 3 days.

How common is it to go beyond the usual 14 day luteal phase? Would soy mess with this? I know it's only a few days late so please forgive me being nuerotic, just wish I knew either way as this is cycle 11 for us do I'm fed up being messed about by my dumb body.

Thanks girls

do you temp?

opk;s just confirm that you have an LH surge but it doesnt confirm the egg dropping, so it might be that you actually ov;d slightly later than previously

LP's can differ but only by a day or 2 max - its pre-ov that can vary each cycle

I agree with Pink...
You could only be 14DPO. Either way if you wait until tomorrow and test again you should know.

Also I have never heard of Soy making periods longer only shorter.

Good luck with testing...i am also in negative test and late period LIMBO!!!! but I m 16dpo ( ticker is wrong) and patiently waiting to test yet again!

Thanks for your input girls. I had been anxious as my cycle had been a def 26 day for past 6 months, never late, only change I had made last cycle was soy. Knew I had def ov as I get clear ov pains & from getting to know past cycles have always ovd on day of pain. my biggest fear was that it was an ectopic.
Anyway, AF came 3 days late, worst cramps in a long time, so I got my answer after all. As may have read in Feb testing thread the stress of past 11 cycles got to me & DH and we have decided ntnp is best for us, I'm not even going to keep dates, so fed up with disappointment.
Fingers crossed for you girls and thanks once again for your input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->