defiantly October

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
OH has definatly agree'd that I can have the implant taken out in October! I cant wait, I am soooo ready for another baby. he was umming and ahhing for a while, think he was just scared to commit to saying yes, but he's given in. I need a ticker!

silly question, but would you tell your mum that you are TTC ? or just tell her that you are pg, I think If I do that she might be dissapointed I couldnt tell her that we were planning another one. But Im also scard if I do tell her she will try and talk me out of it lol

Good luck Lauz hope time flys for you x

Good luck lauz,i hope you get a speedy bfp!! i def wouldnt tell my mum i was ttc i havent even told her im preg yet, but thats just me i suppose it all depends how good of relationsjip you have !

Good Luck. Hope October comes round quick for you

Sinead

Im quite close to my mum, so I think Id like to tell her that Im TTC, but knowing me I wouldn't be able to, It was so hard telling her I was pg with Ella. Think I'll take things as they come.

I think it will fly by, one week to the next passes in the blink of an eye these days.

Has anyone here had the implant and had it removed to ttc ? I think fertility returns to normal straight away ?

Has anyone here had the implant and had it removed to ttc ? I think fertility returns to normal straight away ?

Yea this is one of the good things about the implant, as well as the coil, when its removed your fertility should return to normal quite quickly!

Good luck for October Lauz .. sure the time will fly by!!

I had mine removed in the March and got pregnant in the April! Fertility defo returns straight away.

i told my mum i'm ttc in september so its up to you hun, my mum nearly fainted, but yay laura

lol i cudnae tell my mum i was ttc, i swear she thinks im a virgin :rofl:

best of luck hun!!!

lol i cudnae tell my mum i was ttc, i swear she thinks im a virgin :rofl:

best of luck hun!!!

PMSL how on earth did you concieve your kids then hehe

Lynnie thats good news then, I'll be so chuffed if I fall pg straight away, although it would be a shock coz i wont expect it lol.

Vicky you mum nearly fainted hehe bless her, I think my mum will too, Im sure she'd love another grandchild but she will think of the practicalities, like we will need to move to a bigger house and how will I cope in my job my back worsens when pg ad I am a waitress in a very busy restaurant, but if we all think like that we'd never have kids, just have to go for it.

as for my job, does anyone know what the rules are, will they have to give me lighter duties, and less tables to look after, so im not rushing around like a blue arsed fly like I usually am ?

Great new Lauz! Hope it happens fast for you.

I have dropped hints to my Mum, and OH tells her if he had his way he'd have a football team, so I guess she is expecting another grandchild sometime.

You would need to have a risk assessment at work.

would I request a risk assesment ? jumping the gun a bit here, but just want to know what will happen coz its a very physical job, we dont get a break in 6or 7 hours, so I think that would be top on my list

i dont think your jumping the gun, Lauz. Just planning ahead!

Id do a bit of research, so when time comes your prepared, and you know your rights. You shouldnt have to ask for a risk assessment, but make sure they do one.

There are a couple of sites that are really beneficial, and I contacted them a few times through out my pregnancy (My company were pratts) But for the life of me I can not think of the names, they were initials, Help me out!!!

we dont get a break in 6or 7 hours, so I think that would be top on my list

ahem i think tahts illegal, i'm certan u can't work anymore than 5 hours without a break could even be 4.

I think with regards to risks at woork the HSE are best people to help.

ahem i think tahts illegal, i'm certan u can't work anymore than 5 hours without a break could even be 4.

I think with regards to risks at woork the HSE are best people to help.

People tell me that all the time, thing is on a busy night when we have 6 tables to look after we cant just abandon them, annoying thing ppl who smoke go for a fag break at the end of the night and the non-smokers are left to clean up the mess grrrr, whereas if we stand and have a drink for 2 minutes, we get moaned at

you would get a risk assement they have to its the law, and they should be giving you a break every hour for at least 10 mins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->