defiantly October

Lauz, Congrats on planning for LO #2! That must be exciting to think about. Hope Oct. Gets here quick for you. I would wait to tell your mom. But you know your mom the best. I told my mom we were ttcing and now she is nagging too much. Were is my grand child. Tick Tock Tick Tock. The pressure! Best of luck Hun for a speedy BFP!

I actually told my mum by text that we were TTC :blush: simple fact being that if I had called her I think she may have had a long chat with me about it but she did call me the day after I sent the text and asked me if it was what I really wanted (as I was 20 and engaged) and I said yes as I had met my soulmate and we were planning on getting married before the baby was born. I wanted her to know that I was happy and doing what I wanted to do. I'm sure she'll understand hun :hugs:

I was at my nan's today and she was asking if I was getting broody, I said yes Im always broody, my mum said something cant remember what, hinting that I shouldnt have another one yet haha, but Im sure she'd be made up really! I think for that reason I will wait and tell her after a BFP

I would do the same hun.

I have been TTC for 20 months and mum doesn't know lol

As you say though, she will be made up when you tell her about your BFP which I hope comes round real quick for ya :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->