Deflated bump

Cazza89

Mummy of 1,expecting no.2
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
My bump seemed smaller yesterday and today than it has been. Yesterday morning baby wriggled loads. . .do you just think it's moved more towards my back? I've been feeling it move still but not as hard as i usually do? I've checked the HB and that seems fine.
Am i just worrying over nothing? Past few days i've become a right worrier! Plus, when daddy is here baby doesn't move as much? It usually always moves between 11 and 12pm but last night, hardly anything, not enough for daddy to feel anyway. =( x

when mine turns over so he has his back to my front my bump gets smaller lol! baby may have just wriggles about into a diffrent position. also depends on the time of day mines smaller in the morning than it at night :) x

probably moved to the back like you said, i had 2 days of really dull slow movement, im guessing she had turned around as the day after she was back to her usual sharp fast self lol hugs xxx

My bump changes shape every couple of days - some days it's all front and quite high up and rounded and some days it's less prominent - as for movements - baby has its really really active days where it's kicking and wriggling like crazy - but unfortunately hubbie hasn't felt any movement yet despite him doing my nightly tummy massage for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->