Delayed Ovulation, late period? HELP!

slowloris

Reaction score
Hello,
I am confused this month, think ive messed up my cycle and don't know what to do!

My period is now 6 days late, mild cramps but no real sign of it coming.
I had been sick for a week, (4-11 jan) been on holiday (18-24 jan) and I started the month by taking the mini pill for 5 days. (I stopped when I got ill) all these things can delay your period. I didn't know this!

Anyway the week leading up to my normal period due day I was very irritable and had a few sharp pains the day before period due. So I had unprotected sex with OH being sure af would arrive the next day. all the other times we used condoms! but may have played around a little before putting it on!

Now I'm wondering if those short sharp pangs the day before AF was due where actually something to do with ovulation?! if illness ect make your period late, then surely they make ovulation late as well?

Which means could I now be in the TWW at about 7dpo. should I take a test soon?

also does anyone get short sharp pangs, lower down (almost vagina low) around ovulation?

thanks any help greatly appreciated!!

updating myself!

So now 10 days late, took two test 7 & 8 days after af due, both bfn. had the feeling like af was gonna turn up any minute for a few days. now that's died away, and left with occasional cramps and twinges. Been having hot flushes a lot and been getting very very tired especially midday and after work. been napping most evenings.

Ordered more tests, will arrive tomorrow. I am going to assume at the moment ovulation was when I though and I am now 10dpo, and cd41.

if no af by Monday will go to docs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"