Delete

well done you.

my LO was in a routine from about a week old.

dont let people tell your doing the wrong thing,if its working then stick to it.

i agree with routine if it works and it does for us.

my MIL doesnt like it that hes in a routine but hey.

glad your getting on ok.

I think routines are great if they work for the family.

We've had a bedtime routine for Jack since day one and he has only ever woken once or twice a night. We tried a 24 hour routine early on but it didn't work for us. I BF on demand which does mean my days are perfectly flexible, Jack gets a nap in when he wants so I don't have to worry about where I need to be at a certain time.

As he gets a bit older though I would like a little more predictability to the day :thumbup:

well done! We had a similar routine when Amelia was tiny - we still follow the same routine now but she has brought her bedtime forward from 9pm to 7pm - she generally only wakes for one feed now too so i think it does help x

Oh well done and yes dont listen to people that say there to young to introduce routine, we did a routine more or less straight away and by 5weeks baby slept through from about 9-5.30 for 4nights .. then back to waking in night once then back to routine and we're in our 3rd week now of him sleeping from 9pm-7am ... and then he is fed again and put back in cot and sometimes we'll sleep in until 9/10am (depending on how sleepy we both are) keep doing what your doing and you will soon be getting nearly a whole nights sleep each night xx :happydance:

Well done hun!!

I got my LO in to a rountine when she was about harriets age and ts worked ever since. She gets upset if it gets messed u now tho!!

Go Harriet :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"