delete

Me neither just thought it was interesting :haha:

Hiya girlies!

OOOOO sarah eek! Good luck! :D

I finally have my two in bed, (fingers crossed they stay there) although that cats trying to wake logan :growlmad: He's gonna be up soon. Both aren't well, nightmare. Anyway hows everyone??

x

Sigh. Tor is having a right little diva tantrum. Almost 2 hours late for her nap because I had to wait for the bleach fumes to go away and she's now screaming from being over tired. #-o

Ahh exactly, baby steps!! Besides, you'll find a way!! FX'd though, you better let me know woman!! :winkwink:

It's Friday! And I found a nice top sirloin steak for cheap!! :D So thats for dinner. Its a big steak so all of us will be sharing. Yom, I <3 steak.

eckk, I hate dealing with overtired children. I'm an overtired mummy atm, up half the night with both children last night, OH is lucky he's working so much today or he'd have had me moaning at him all day :rofl:

OMG. I can't believe Logan is almost one. There is no way. :shock:

I have a slight pain on my right lower back and I want to go to the ER maybe that way I'll get an ultrasound but OH wont wake up! He is snoring away :cry:

The pain is not that bad from 1-10 maybe a 2 but I want to see my beany! :blush:

p.s You're all invited to his birthday party girls :thumbup:

^ OMGOSHH YAYYY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW?! :haha: Did you just go 'that's it!!' <-- That's how I got Robyn off them eventually. Just endured a few nights of screaming. I'm trying not to get Logan 'addicted' to them.

That's great, Sarah! :D

I need to wean Tori of her pacifier. Scared to though. :argh:

I think cameron know its his party tomoro so will sleep so hes refreshed hopefully or is that just wishful thinking :haha:

Good luck with your course sarah x

I wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sarah :( but we WILL sort out something at some point so we can actually say HI to each other and chat properly haha!

Have a great birthday party tomorrow Cameron!! Is it his birthday tomorrow too??

Thankyou :) Yup its his birhday too, and my god its been a fast year :haha: its scary though cause thinking back hes been here forever. I hope ive not bitten off more than i can chew woth tomorro though stressing so much already i dont think ill sleep :dohh:

Hope Cameron has a good birthday party :D Still need to find something to do for Oliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->