• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Deleted

i thought i was pretty funny. i hope i can join u girls to with a bump. but im not really a teen anymore im 21 lol. i cant wait to have a bump though, im testing this week again! i think i might of had inplantation bleed. did any1 have that on here and what was it like if so?
hope i have a bump to post soon

Hey hun :) I had implantation bleeding! It was a brownish colour (TMI sorry lol) but it was kinda like when you just start your period or as your finishing it. I thought it was my period as id been getting really bad period pains for like 3days before as i usaly do and then i thought id come on but it only lasted for like half an hour and then stopped. Well thats my experience of it anyway :) Really hope you get the news you want soooooon! Good luck :)

xxx

just noticed your sig, you call baby little squidge :happydance: thats what i used to call harriet before she was born! haha sorry random post :D x

Yaaaaay all my friends think im mad lol but im glad to know im not the only one hehe. If i knew Squidge was a boy or a girl id be able to call it but the names we've chosen but i want to have a suprise baby so Squidge it shall remin lol :)

xxx

helooo..

im not very good at uploading photos but hope this works lool..

16weeks :)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=756921&id=1410595238

not got much of a bump yet, but will keep posting.
nd girls you both had lovely bumps, i cant wait to get a propa 1 lool

xx

i've been very tiny my whole way through =] buut ..

this is at 14 weeks ... + my boyfriends face lol .
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/kurst-kirsten/bashbfa.jpg

this is 21 weeks
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/kurst-kirsten/22weeks1day--01.jpg

& this is my most recent picture .. 23 weeks & 3 days ..
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/kurst-kirsten/ee233.jpg

awww baabys... u might have a valentines day baby!!! just maybe .. ure so little and ure bf looks so lost lol

hey girls havent read all the comments to many lol but heres my bump when i was in labor with sienna :)

1 (19).jpg

lovely bumps girls:)

heres my bump about 2 or 3 weeks before i had her i think. i was tiny i reckon!! sorry about the very bright bra! x

Attachments

• 2009_04160006.jpg
    2009_04160006.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 93
heres my bump about 2 or 3 weeks before i had her i think. i was tiny i reckon!! sorry about the very bright bra! x

Wow cookie! You really were tiny! :flower: When did you start showing with Lexi? She's so beautiful, by the way :kiss: What a doll!

aww cookie ure belly was cute. i cant believe u had maternity pants on i bet u could still wear ure regular pants! i want a belly like that, u could tell u were preg but not huge what a perfect belly

Wow cookie! You really were tiny! :flower: When did you start showing with Lexi? She's so beautiful, by the way :kiss: What a doll!

aww thanks! umm probably about 30 weeks when people started noticing...but not til 34 weeks was i acutally obviously pregnant! i could of hidden it quite easily with baggy tops! then she came just after 38 weeks so didnt look pregnant for long! haha x

i have another question for u girls...... would you count very very light spotting for 2 days a new cycle? i just got back from a nurse visit for a pg test and it was neg but she said spotting counts as a new cycle... how in the hell does that count as a new cycle!? they didnt even put in a request for bloods. i guess i will find out at my next apt before my lopos.(exploritory surgery)

this is my first post of bump pics.. as i was told today im 'tiny' and only look about 5 to 6 months preg :(

also someone who is 28 weeks is bigger than me :( lol im just a bit paranoid

advice plz girls?

the first pics is me at 31 weeks

the second me today at 33 weeks

Attachments

• Photo0124.jpg
    Photo0124.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Photo0128.jpg
    Photo0128.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 67
this is my first post of bump pics.. as i was told today im 'tiny' and only look about 5 to 6 months preg :(

advice plz girls?

Every pregnancy is different, everyone's body grows in different ways.
And you definitely look over 30 weeks to me!

advice plz girls?

your bump looks perfect to me. everyones different and will show or wont show more then others.
if there was a problem your midwives would have let u no and you would have had extra scans etc. x

advice plz girls?

Awww you have a great bump! I wish mine was lovely and neat like that, mines just turning into a monster, i dont look pregnant i just look like a whale lol. Well i think yours looks perfect to me m'dear :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->