Deleted

Sam my Mum was really surprised you're having a boy, she said your bump was so round it HAD to be a girl :haha: ah proves she doesn't know EVERYTHING at least, I was starting to get annoyed with her always being right :haha: xxx

ooft you never know, she might be right.

im honestly getting so paranoid that i have been told the wrong gender, a few people have said i have a girl bump.

it's too late to get another scan now though.. so i will just have to wait til the big day! just means i will have to start taking back all the blue bits when the baby arrives and she would have NO clothes :haha:

i wouldn't mind a girl, it would just be hassle clothes wise!

xx

ooo it would be insane if she was right, she's literally always right to the point where I'm like omg you seriously must be psychic :haha: I got myself in such a state before my 20 week scan (after my private one said girl) cos I'd bought my PINK buggy and PINK nursery furniture and then it hit me like 'shit what if they were wrong?!' but they weren't thank god! x

Sam my Mum was really surprised you're having a boy, she said your bump was so round it HAD to be a girl :haha: ah proves she doesn't know EVERYTHING at least, I was starting to get annoyed with her always being right :haha: xxx

that weird ive had people tell me i must be having a boy because my bump is so round lol.

ooo it would be insane if she was right, she's literally always right to the point where I'm like omg you seriously must be psychic :haha: I got myself in such a state before my 20 week scan (after my private one said girl) cos I'd bought my PINK buggy and PINK nursery furniture and then it hit me like 'shit what if they were wrong?!' but they weren't thank god! x

oh no...I hope they weren't wrong?! omg....show your mom my bump and ask her lol

oh no...I hope they weren't wrong?! omg....show your mom my bump and ask her lol

My Mum reckons boy :haha: do you know? are you finding out? I wanna know if she's right haha x

My Mum reckons boy :haha: do you know? are you finding out? I wanna know if she's right haha x

they told me girl but now I'm nervous! lol

I've never posted in here before due to the fact I couldn't figure out why I couldn't upload pictures, and today I realized I never hit the upload button :blush: But this is me at 29 weeks! I took the picture as a joke because of what I was wearing, I promise I normally don't walk around like this but it was so hot inside my house! :p

Attachments

• 29 weeks.jpg
    29 weeks.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 68

they told me girl but now I'm nervous! lol

Haha damn that's two she's been wrong about! She only knew mine cos she dreamed it though :haha: She was the only person to say girl! Even I thought it was a boy lol.

Bumps are looking good girls :thumbup: x

Showing off my t-shirt more than my bump :haha: I love it!
My bump seems to be growing everyday at the moment!! :happydance:

Excuse the stupid expression/stupid hair.. it's hot! (That's the excuse for the hair not the face I dunno what that's all about lmao) x

Attachments

• 36751_10150222432255004_880085003_12964837_4660750_n.jpg
    36751_10150222432255004_880085003_12964837_4660750_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 37270_10150222431745004_880085003_12964827_409339_n.jpg
    37270_10150222431745004_880085003_12964827_409339_n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 105
Jade you look amazing! :)
The rest of you is still so slim! And your bump is perfect.
I will post later as i'm twenty weeks today and want to try and do regular bump pictures to see if i've changed...

Aw thankyou, I think those jeans make my legs look chubby and short so double thanks :haha: Yay I love this thread, love looking at peoples bumps. Come on girlys get posting!! x

jade lovely bump again! love the t shirt too, thats brill :D

i'll probably do another piccy next week and i'll upload then :D
x

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs079.ash2/37306_461783665277_555545277_6133529_3518057_n.jpg
36 weeks and five days

OMG I LOVE that dress!! Where is it from?! You look sooo pretty and definately glowing :thumbup: xxx

OMG I LOVE that dress!! Where is it from?! You look sooo pretty and definately glowing :thumbup: xxx

Aww thanks. It's from a shop called internacionale ? Don't know if they are a chain store or not, it was only 20 pounds :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->