Deleted

Its from primark :D
I have the same in black, with white polka dots and gold buttons.
Im gonna wear that one for my newphews party tomorow :)
xx

£5 :thumbup:
xx

I thought it was from Primark I have it in the dress form!! Love it :thumbup: x

aah I get it now!! I bought it like 2 sizes too big and luckily my boobs have grown enough to hold it up and so it looks really nice with bump now :thumbup: my forward planning paid off lol x

It really pushes my newly sprouted boobies (which I am VERY proud of by the way) down!!
I have some more dresses from primark, like floral ones, which make my boobs look great!! Haha so vain eh!

But I like the fact I can wear it over my zip, as I have to keep the zips to my trousers open now, and pop an elastic band over the button and through the fly hole to keep them up :blush:
xx

Bless! I invested in maternity bottoms really early on as I was overly excited and now I'm really glad I did cos I can't be bothered/can't afford to go to the shops these days so if I hadn't of done that I'd be in the same boat!

I LOVE my new boobs! They're huuuuge lol. There is one bonus to getting so big and pregnant and thats the boobies :haha: xx

EDIT: and the baby!! I forgot about the baby!! :rofl:

Im going to invest in like a million pairs of leggings and long tops when I get my HIP grant, probably wont get it till like 30 weeks!!! So gotta make do with what I can for the time being!!

The new boobs are great aint they!!
My friend wanted a boob job....I told her get pregnant ;) Baby and boobs! What more could you want lol xx

some lovely bumps in here :D

Me at 26+4. Reminds me of an Egg! Lol.
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs065.snc4/34596_404661683411_516963411_4584887_1597215_n.jpg
xx

I love your shirt! And your haircut...I feel like I need one lol
your bump is so super cute!:blush:

some lovely bumps in here :D

Me at 26+4. Reminds me of an Egg! Lol.
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs065.snc4/34596_404661683411_516963411_4584887_1597215_n.jpg
xx

I love your shirt! And your haircut...I feel like I need one lol
your bump is so super cute!:blush:

Thank you :flower:
Get a haircut :D I had mine done around 2 weeks ago...and I felt SO much better for doing so afterwards :)
My hair just looked horrid beforehand, I always used to shove it up and stick a hairband in, so my hair was off my face...
but now its too short to go in a bobble, so I HAVE to take the effort to make it look good every day...and I really feel better for it :)
xx

^^ Fay! Your bump is soo cute, :) Oh & I have the same phone as you, hah.

I am so not enjoying my new boobs, lol. They have gone up two cup sizes so far, I am a DD now and they keep growing! lol. They are massive and I was fine with my just a bit above average C cup. Tho with my bump growing, they do not look so big.

I will have to post my first THIRD TRI bump pic tomorrow :-D

Here are my basically third tri bump pics, I was trying on last years swim suit to see how it fit, definitely doesn't fit me up top, I feel like I can't breathe, lol. I think I look so huge because the suit is tight as hell. But here ya go, side and front view.

ed611ec2cd1a__1278103424000.jpeg

307e17dbbf1f__1278103486000.jpeg

just realized how rolly polly my arms look, ugh.

Beautiful bump, Cari!! Lucky mama, you can still wear a tankini!! I tried one on and the fabric rolls up and sits on the top of my bump. :dohh:

my boobs were DD before getting pregnant D: now they're like....out of control. My back is killing me!

Fay you look gorgeous! And am def going to have to make a trip to primark that top is lovely. I hate my new boobs i was perfectly happy with a C cup before and they've grown to an F!!! How is that even possible?! Altho OH loves them!

31 weeks - 1st pic

32 weeks - 2nd pic

33 weeks -3rd pic

Anyone see a difference?

Attachments

• DSC00347.jpg
    DSC00347.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00350.jpg
    DSC00350.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00354.jpg