Deleted

Janet your bumps lovely and you havnt got really Deep stretchies they will fade in no time :) (simpsons on in the background ;) love it lol)

Tanara your sooo nice and neat I look like a whale in comparison and Im two weeks ahead of you :( your soo lucky

Lovetaralyn your bump is amazing so high and round :)

xxxx

27 week bump this morning whilst trying on my new bikini :thumbup:
Got my bikini bod sorted for summer! :rofl:

Attachments

• 27 (3).jpg
    27 (3).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 27 (2).jpg
    27 (2).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 30
OMFG!! I JUST REALISED.. 27 WEEKS.. I'M IN THIRD TRI!!!! :happydance:

congratulations on third tri jade :flower:
and i think everyone will be jealous of your bikini bod.. i mean you've worked soo hard on it :haha: you look gorgeous hun xx

Haha I know right.. I mean I just ate a big fat slice of victoria sponge for breakfast JUST so's that I keep my bod in shape :rofl:

wow all your bumps look amazing, i'll have to get some pictures and update soon hehe

This is my 19 week bump..xx
https://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx188/c4c2010/utf-8BMTkuLndlZWtzLmpwZw.jpg

Jade you're rocking that bikini! I look like a whale in mine D:

Yeah, Jade you look great! :)

Sucks for me, my boobs have grown a lot and are practically popping out of my bikini !

Yeah, Jade you look great! :)

Sucks for me, my boobs have grown a lot and are practically popping out of my bikini !

I can sympathize!

I may or may not have had my bikini top come unhooked, twice, the other day at the pool. :blush:

now i am jealous..... my boobs still remain in my 30B bra... :rofl: i kid you not!! they better grow soon....!!!
xx

Tanara your sooo nice and neat I look like a whale in comparison and Im two weeks ahead of you :( your soo lucky
xxxx

My bump totally changes all the time, :shrug: I'm so sure im going to pop again right away.

Oh my gosh! My boobs have popped soooo much. I went to the beach with my family the other day.. bad idea. A wave crashed, and it was downhill from there. :blush:
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/cbottjer/Baby%20Aubrey/85months.jpg
^ my belly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"