Deleted

Lol I think my bump is all round weird looking!
how short is everyone?

Ha and i think im staying this way dont seem to have grown in last few years :haha: iv got my mums side of genes being a short ass lol

haha, I was tall when I was 12 then everyone kept growing and I didn't!

:rofl: same when i was in last year of secondary school everyone towered over me and i looked like a first year :haha:

I'm like 5'4, I'm taller then both my grandma's (5'0 and 5'2) and my mom(5'3 I'm just BARELY past her!)
So I'm happy! (My dads family is all quite short, men and women and my moms is kinda average.. My dads the tallest on his side and hes like just under 6'0)

My O/H is like a foot taller then me, I think my L/O has his legs.. I feel movements wayy down at my waist and up at my ribs at the same time alot! :haha:

My dad and sister are tallish .. me and my mum are small mums about 5'1 lol and my mamar is smaller :haha: my grandad is average height .. FOB is tall like 6ft lol so god nos what LO is going to have i think hell be short ass or averge lol x

I'm 5ft3 1/2 1/2 inch taller than my mum and my OH is only 5ft7 so LO isn't going to be very tall lol!! xx

I'm 5'6 and my OH is about 5'7, 5'8 so bubs won't shoot up too much hopefully :p It's always funny trying to give tall men a hug! Tippy toes and all :haha:

sorry to off topic but annawrigley I LOVE then name you have picked out for your son :)

im 5'6 and oh is 6'2, so i think i might have a long baby haha x

haha, im scared of big baby for the stitches! :S!
i can see her havin hugeeee legs now haha x

haha, im only doin the birth on gas and air anyway all bein well, just hope it doesnt make me sick. did u feel ok on it? x

yeah it was all i had and i was in labour 36 hours! but was only on it for about 10. it was fab!

cant wait to use it again haha it just makes you thirsty so someone will have to keep helping you drink plenty of water :D x

ooo goooddd, i hope it works for me. =).
thanks for advice aswel, i'll make sure theres lots of water about =) x:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->