Deleted

I "get" the sexy shots in an artsy way, but I don't particularly think this is the smartest place to post them since it's open to the entire internet world. You know? There ARE forums dedicated to people with pregnancy fetishes and very often they pull their pictures from other online forums.

Gross, but true.

:wacko: yeah but at the same time you all post pictures of your children on this site and yeah they arn't anything more than a family snap shot but someone could get hold of them and use them however they wanted to. I hope i look as good as summerlove when i'm pregnant and if i do i'll be making sure the whole world see's haha :haha: :haha:

love looking at all these bumps it makes me so excited :) i think mine is just bloat at the moment :-( xx

:wacko: yeah but at the same time you all post pictures of your children on this site and yeah they arn't anything more than a family snap shot but someone could get hold of them and use them however they wanted to. I hope i look as good as summerlove when i'm pregnant and if i do i'll be making sure the whole world see's haha :haha: :haha:

Yeah but I wouldn't think someone would steal a picture of my clothed infant to jack off to. That is why the "sexy" pregnancy pictures are likely to be stolen, men have fetishes for them and screw around.

To be honest, I think this has all been blown out of proportion!
And I think Summerlove should be allowed to post pics of what she likes on here, yeah you all have opinions, but its turning out to be more of a debate on what she should and shouldnt do.

I personally think they are pretty cool though, and if i had a figure like her, sure as hell i would post too! :thumbup:

xx

Major Bump envy!! all of you girls look amazing, hopefully i'll have my own 'bump' pictures soon :D xxx

I just think its distasteful thats all, pregnancy is a beautiful thing and should be shown off by all means, but put some clothes on :lol:

And I think Summerlove should be allowed to post pics of what she likes on here, yeah you all have opinions, but its turning out to be more of a debate on what she should and shouldnt do.

I personally think they are pretty cool though, and if i had a figure like her, sure as hell i would post too! :thumbup:

xx

NO ONE is saying she should or shouldn't do anything, they've simply put a warning of caution in the air for her to simply take or not. No one is telling her she has to do something, she can do whatever she wants. To each her own, I always say. She has a gorgeous bump, some of the girls are just saying that there are disgusting people in the world who would love to get a hold of a picture like that and that is VERY TRUE. That's all.

xx

As x__amour said, no one is saying "Ew that's disgusting, put it away!" or telling her to not post bump pictures. She really has a lovely little belly going on. However, yes, I wanted to offer warning that perhaps this isn't the best place to post those types of picture since this is a public forum and there are creeps in the world. Better safe than sorry and all that.

ladies as u all know (well most of u) i love looking at all the bumps on here, i have since some of the first group was on here and the thread was started. but i do have 1 question.....there are ladies that take pix nude to show off there bumps and post them on here they are there maternity pix so y is it so bad for her to post one with clothes on and covering her boobs with her shirt but yet others can post them with only covering there nipples and have there legs crossed? there are breast feeding pix on here that show more than what shes showing. im not comming on here to start any problems i just dont think its right to make her feel bad about her pix if she wants to put them on the internet thats her choice

xx

As x__amour said, no one is saying "Ew that's disgusting, put it away!" or telling her to not post bump pictures. She really has a lovely little belly going on. However, yes, I wanted to offer warning that perhaps this isn't the best place to post those types of picture since this is a public forum and there are creeps in the world. Better safe than sorry and all that.

i also understand the warning to her but maybe u could of sent her a PM showing that u care instead of posting it in this way to get missunderstandings from other posters........i think u all should have a place to post pix and dont want to see the thread closed

ladies as u all know (well most of u) i love looking at all the bumps on here, i have since some of the first group was on here and the thread was started. but i do have 1 question.....there are ladies that take pix nude to show off there bumps and post them on here they are there maternity pix so y is it so bad for her to post one with clothes on and covering her boobs with her shirt but yet others can post them with only covering there nipples and have there legs crossed? there are breast feeding pix on here that show more than what shes showing. im not comming on here to start any problems i just dont think its right to make her feel bad about her pix if she wants to put them on the internet thats her choice

Like I said I just think its distasteful. To take that pic she had to have consciously decided to take her bra off then hold the top covering herself... Thats what I find weird.

I dont think it's the amount of flesh showing... Yes breastfeeding and maternity shots show off more nudity than that, but theyre not intentionally provocative in any way... That's what someone could take advantage of and why people were warning her about it.

i understand the warnings but at the same time she also decided to put the pix on the internet and im pretty sure she knows its a public site. so yes she decided to take those kind of pix and put them up but its her choice. i think if you all were truly worried that some1 would take her pix or look at them in a dirty way then u should have sent her a PM. just so that way she doesnt feel as if u all were being negative about her pix and actually worried for her. she may have thought they were nice pix of herself and not meant to be in the wrong way no one knows that so yes i do know u guys were just warning her

I think the point has been made and Summerlove (and anyone else) has been warned about who could potentially be looking at these pictures and now it should be dropped. It's not really fair to keep going on about it.

I think the point has been made and Summerlove (and anyone else) has been warned about who could potentially be looking at these pictures and now it should be dropped. It's not really fair to keep going on about it.

I agree! :flower:
Let's go back to the pretty bump pictures now! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"