Deleted

This is today's pictures....7 weeks and 2 days...

Attachments

• PIC_0669.jpg
    PIC_0669.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 10
  • PIC_0665.jpg
    PIC_0665.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 10
  • PIC_0664.jpg
    PIC_0664.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 10
20 weeks; <3

Attachments

• ISAAC; 20 weeks x.jpg
    ISAAC; 20 weeks x.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20 weeks;.jpg
    20 weeks;.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 12
You guys have awesome bumps!! I can't wait. I am short and a pretty petite person as a whole. So at 10 weeks I can see some bump-age but not really. I think it's probably more bloat than baby at this point.

Have you had an ultrasound or anything yet? Your bump is adorable completely adorable (really!) but I'd bet money that you either have twins or your several weeks ahead of where you think you are (or it's a really big baby...but I hope not for your delivery sake!).

Have you had an ultrasound or anything yet? Your bump is adorable completely adorable (really!) but I'd bet money that you either have twins or your several weeks ahead of where you think you are (or it's a really big baby...but I hope not for your delivery sake!).

I had an ultrasound really early so I could be farther ahead....Im trying to get an appointment with my doctor....Hopefully its not twins though(I would love to have twins but my financial state at the moment would really put us in a pickle...)

Awesome bump!! I'm 10 weeks but mine is small and probably just me being bloated! But I don't wanna show until I find the guts to tell my mom. Were your parents cool?

Awesome bump!! I'm 10 weeks but mine is small and probably just me being bloated! But I don't wanna show until I find the guts to tell my mom. Were your parents cool?

Hey! I think you're in the thread thing I started for November babies :)
My parents aren't happy, but they're supportive. I was terrified to tell them. But, its better to get it over with.

Yeah I was, then I felt silly for asking because you'd just explained it! Yeah- I need to just treat it like a band aid- get all the pain over with at once.

Exactly! Hopefully, it'll be better than you expect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->