Deleted

OooOppps!! Lol I sometimes don't put an e at the end of my name just because I'm going too quick.

Lol I know my phone is my camera and the camera is little and not too good of quality so I'm sure mine will all be kinda ugly pics :sad:

Try to get a proper camera for when you have LO! There's so much stuff you wont want to miss.

Thanks for putting that out there Vinteenage! I never would have thought of that if you hadnt said something! but now that you have - it seems quite obvious that a camera should be on the top of the list of things to get before baby comes! :)

Yeah- I'm wearing the same pants as the 11 week photo but I totally washed them since then. They are my favs and I hope I can wear them for the next 28 weeks. Anyway...here is my 12 week bump. how can it have changed so much in a week????

Attachments

• SANY0262.jpg
    SANY0262.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 9
I feel like my stomach comes to a point - like a triangle or something

aw; you have a cute little bump! :) I reckon your having a girl by the way... especially considering the whole triangle thing. haha; :D gorgeous hun! x

aw; you have a cute little bump! :) I reckon your having a girl by the way... especially considering the whole triangle thing. haha; :D gorgeous hun! x

Aw thank you! I am kinda hoping for a girl!

Lol it means you'll definitley have cute little bump there in no time!

And I can't wait :) Because i still kidna just think I look fat

gemx i loveeee your bump! its so round and perfect! thats what im hoping for! lol

I love your bump- so symmetrical. Do you know what you're having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->