Deleted

You should defff. post your progression pics if you don't mind :):)
What Skye said though.. how tall are you???? You look amazing I'm hoping we have some sort of similarity :thumbup:

I can try make a progression pic thingy, I didn't take them very often though, so it will have pretty big jumps :dohh:
I'm just under 5'10 :flower:

What Skye said though.. how tall are you???? You look amazing I'm hoping we have some sort of similarity :thumbup:

I can try make a progression pic thingy, I didn't take them very often though, so it will have pretty big jumps :dohh:

I can only dream about ever being that tall :cry:

Your so lucky! :brat:

That would be suppper sweet of you :)

and cool I'm about 5'8" ! :D

I'm 5'9 so I wonder if that's why mines still not very big!! Have you gotta longer torso?? I know my upper body is pretty long! :)

31w&5days
https://i53.tinypic.com/2dvradg.jpg

32w1day
https://i56.tinypic.com/11ccumt.jpg

I feel huge and exhausted now days lol.

Your bump is adorable, and such a neat shape!

Everyone keeps telling me I'm carrying really high for a girl :dohh:
I will LOL if she comes out as a he :haha:

Haha thanks. I carry my babygirl high some days. So I don't believe that stuff really haha.

im 5'0 lol ok heres last weeks at 20 weeks and today at 21 :D

Attachments

• IMG00091-20110708-1157.jpg
    IMG00091-20110708-1157.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG00110-20110715-1016.jpg
    IMG00110-20110715-1016.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 17
I'm 5'9" :flower: my full term bump, which really has dropped!

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262142_2280688701869_1388356992_2663433_1170013_n.jpg

I'm 4'10"! I feel like a midget compared to most of you! I've barely got any room to grow a baby.

12 weeks and 1 day
https://img546.imageshack.us/img546/6696/12wks002.jpg

I am anywhere between 4'11 and 5'1 haha Each time I measure myself it changes but it is always between those.

Oh and your height and weight really have nothing to do with you bump size. Some tall girls have huge bumps and some tall girls have tiny bumps. Same with short girls, some get big bumps some small bumps.

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267500_10150319720731454_695531453_9493914_2727185_n.jpg
27+1
Third trimester, yay!

Oh my you don't even look pregnant! How is there a baby in there lol. It is crazy amazing what our bodys can do. You look great though :flower:

I am anywhere between 4'11 and 5'1 haha Each time I measure myself it changes but it is always between those.

Oh and your height and weight really have nothing to do with you bump size. Some tall girls have huge bumps and some tall girls have tiny bumps. Same with short girls, some get big bumps some small bumps.

Lol my doctor said that most of the time with youve got a long torso (no mater if youre tall or short) then the baby has more space to spread up before they push out.

Lol my doctor said that most of the time with youve got a long torso (no mater if youre tall or short) then the baby has more space to spread up before they push out.

Yuppp it's definitely one of the bigger variables in determining size and positioning of your bump!!! not saying it's not likely that you'll stay small if you've got a long torso but if it's coupled with a uterus angled back than it does and paired with the baby implanting towards the back it does!!!!

There's so many variables, the long torso one though I've definitely seen play out more often than not!!! :thumbup:

Oh my you don't even look pregnant! How is there a baby in there lol. It is crazy amazing what our bodys can do. You look great though :flower:

Lol...thank you...I get self-conscious; I miss my 24" waist and I hate being out and seeing skinny girls in summer clothes and feeling heavy and out of shape. Doesn't help that I look more chunky than pregnant still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->