Deleted

13 weeks, not much of a bump just look fat

Attachments

• P240811_21.52.jpg
    P240811_21.52.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 53
I blew up like a wale for DS. I am praying that doesn't happen this time around. Lol

I blew up like a wale for DS. I am praying that doesn't happen this time around. Lol

Yea that doesn't sound too fun.. i'm expecting to blow up with my next haha i got too lucky being my first pregnancy n all

First one is 20 weeks, second one 22 weeks 3days, and third one is today at 26 weeks.

Attachments

• 20 weekss.jpg
    20 weekss.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 26
  • 22 weeks 3 days.jpg
    22 weeks 3 days.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 32
Its okay Katelin no one even noticed I was pregnant til I was like 34 weeks, and I had a really flat tummy before I got pregnant...

Its okay Katelin no one even noticed I was pregnant til I was like 34 weeks, and I had a really flat tummy before I got pregnant...

I started out a little bigger as you can tell by the road map on my belly and sides...they have gotten worse. :/ So I am afaid no one will notice and be like wow u popped a baby out didn't know you were pregnant.

LOL I can tell too!! People just are smart enough not to ask until you REALLY look like youre pregnant, like that youre waddling etc because they'd be embarrased to ask and have the person just be bloated!

My 36 week bumpy<3 Dropped if I do say so myself. :rofl: What do you all think??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->