Deleted

awwww all your bump are looking very cute. marks and all.

oh p.s most of you girls know that im ttc so i just thought i would let you know i might have some good news...just maybe... im 8 or 9 days late now with 2 very faint + on blue dye test. i dont trust those ones though so i will have test done on the 5th at my docs!i cant wait to share with you if it is good news

oh p.s most of you girls know that im ttc so i just thought i would let you know i might have some good news...just maybe... im 8 or 9 days late now with 2 very faint + on blue dye test. i dont trust those ones though so i will have test done on the 5th at my docs!i cant wait to share with you if it is good news
Yay! Hope you get a BPF!

ahh good luck let us no!

Yay! That's so awesome hun, well deserved. What a lovely belated xmas pressie if you are (then again, there's not really such a thing as a false positive, so yay!) xx :dance: Congrats

Lovely bump Jas! Sorry about the stretchies:hugs:

Good luck sma!!! :D :hugs:

This is my 10+1 bump.

xxx

Attachments

• 10+1.jpg
    10+1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 66
Ok.. My 32+5 bump!
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4054/4235960863_1031680bc3.jpg

Oh yes.. Just within the last few weeks stretch marks have been appearing underneath my belly button where I can't even SEE these days without a mirror :haha:
They are rapidly getting worse :cry:
32+3 stretchies :(
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2685/4236737678_1b52caeee8.jpg
Just a week before it started out as this :cry:
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2708/4209953517_ebd106731c.jpg

I know I should be happy it means my L/O is showing his existence on me and what not but it still just makes me want to cry everytime I find new ones!

Awwwwwww lovely bump m'dear! Really i wouldnt worry about the stretch marks! You should see mine! Next time i post a bump pic i'll do a stretch mark pic too. Might make you feel abit better about y'self lol. :hugs:

xxx

really excited for you!!

im so confused now though because those test came back faint + and i took a ept digi and it said not pregnant. but im 10 days late.....hmmmm...i will let every1 know when i find out whats going on....

i dont mean to steal the spot light away from your lovley bump pix but didnt wanna start another thread. i know all of you are here( pretty much all) so just thought it would be easier.

im so confused now though because those test came back faint + and i took a ept digi and it said not pregnant. but im 10 days late.....hmmmm...i will let every1 know when i find out whats going on....

i dont mean to steal the spot light away from your lovley bump pix but didnt wanna start another thread. i know all of you are here( pretty much all) so just thought it would be easier.

hmm I faint + ? sounds good... but 10 days late, what kind of diggi was it?

i know weird huh? the first and second time i used a walgreens brand (faint +) then today used a early response EPT and it said that. you would think at 10 days late i would either have spotting or something

i hope everything goes good for you too becyboo, your so close now i cant wait to see your baby! are you getting excited?

Yeah i am but i think im going to be overdue lol and i really dont want to be im in alot of pain with an infection or abscess by the looks of it downstairs :cry: sorry TMI lol.. and if anything happens soon i wont be able to get to the hospital very well cause the roads are so thick with snow and ice! xx

i know weird huh? the first and second time i used a walgreens brand (faint +) then today used a early response EPT and it said that. you would think at 10 days late i would either have spotting or something
just take more test?:haha:

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/IMG_0776.jpg
30 weeks, today :happydance:

Aww thanks girls, I think the worst part about the stretchmarks is they just SUDDENLY appeared there and then in a week they got so much worse.. I still have over 7 weeks to go I'm scared what it's gonna look like done there :cry:

Lyrah: For being 10 weeks you have a nice little bump it's so cute :haha:

Anna: Did you pop again?! Are you like leaning back some in that picture or is your bump just that perky? :haha:

Yeah i am but i think im going to be overdue lol and i really dont want to be im in alot of pain with an infection or abscess by the looks of it downstairs :cry: sorry TMI lol.. and if anything happens soon i wont be able to get to the hospital very well cause the roads are so thick with snow and ice! xx

o man that sux, yikes that just sounds painful! well maybe when you first start getting contractions go to the hospital so you can take your time gettin there

anna- your bump is adorable! i remember first seeing it and it was hardley there now look at it. its so perky and perfectly round!

pregoeggo- im dying to take more test but i think i will get even more confused, so i think im going to hold out untill my doc apt on tuesday c how that one goes and get bloods done

Ok.. My 32+5 bump!
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4054/4235960863_1031680bc3.jpg

Oh yes.. Just within the last few weeks stretch marks have been appearing underneath my belly button where I can't even SEE these days without a mirror :haha:
They are rapidly getting worse :cry:
32+3 stretchies :(
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2685/4236737678_1b52caeee8.jpg
Just a week before it started out as this :cry:
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2708/4209953517_ebd106731c.jpg

I know I should be happy it means my L/O is showing his existence on me and what not but it still just makes me want to cry everytime I find new ones!

You have such a cute bump Jas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->