Deleted

Yay finally a teen bump thread! i posted these on the 3rd trimester thread :)
P.s im actually massive! and only 33+1 :huh:

Hun what a perfectly shaped bump!
although that looks really sore!

Were you tiny before? x

Its really like tight if you know what i mean? especially when i get out of a hot bath i have to cover it in lotion because it itches! :L yeah i was a UK size 6! i feel like the bump is bigger than me! :(

Were you tiny before? x

Its really like tight if you know what i mean? especially when i get out of a hot bath i have to cover it in lotion because it itches! :L yeah i was a UK size 6! i feel like the bump is bigger than me! :(

Mines is like that already too, so tight and feels uncomfy all the time! i'm scared i'm going to get huge. I am, well was a size 6 aswell! And i'm a shorty!

Were you tiny before? x

Mines is like that already too, so tight and feels uncomfy all the time! i'm scared i'm going to get huge. I am, well was a size 6 aswell! And i'm a shorty!

I feel your pain ;) same im 5'2 okay not that little but still little :p im so scared about the birth, i want to keep her inside me!!! :blush: Do you know what you're having yet? i was so excited wheni found out she was a girl!! :D

Were you tiny before? x

I feel your pain ;) same im 5'2 okay not that little but still little :p im so scared about the birth, i want to keep her inside me!!! :blush: Do you know what you're having yet? i was so excited wheni found out she was a girl!! :D

haha i'm 5"2 aswell! You'll have to let me know how the labour goes! Yeah It's a little boy! I can't wait to meet him but he's already 2lb 7oz. They thought he was going to be small due to me being so small so i was given extra growth scans.

His daddy was 9lb 13oz when he was born....I'm in for a treat hahah x

Were you tiny before? x

haha i'm 5"2 aswell! You'll have to let me know how the labour goes! Yeah It's a little boy! I can't wait to meet him but he's already 2lb 7oz. They thought he was going to be small due to me being so small so i was given extra growth scans.

Oh god!! 9lb 13oz!?!?! seriously good luck! ;) i will dont worry :) i hope its a quick labour! Hes massive ahaha! I was only 7lb 11oz when i was born so i hope Coco is around that :L what are you calling him? I am happy with her being a girl but I secretly wished she was a boy so that any other babies i have will always have an older brother to look after them, is that bad? :blush: I dont want her to feel unwanted as she is defo wanted!! xx

Were you tiny before? x

Oh god!! 9lb 13oz!?!?! seriously good luck! ;) i will dont worry :) i hope its a quick labour! Hes massive ahaha! I was only 7lb 11oz when i was born so i hope Coco is around that :L what are you calling him? I am happy with her being a girl but I secretly wished she was a boy so that any other babies i have will always have an older brother to look after them, is that bad? :blush: I dont want her to feel unwanted as she is defo wanted!!

Yeah i was 7lbs 10oz when i was born but my other half was a big baby! he looked about three months old hahah. we both like Leo but aren't set on a name. How cute is Coco!
Aw, i wanted a little boy badly so i'm sooooo happy! But if he was a she i wouldn't have been upset! I think it's because my other half - I knew how much he would have liked a little boy. :D

Were you tiny before? x

Oh god!! 9lb 13oz!?!?! seriously good luck! ;) i will dont worry :) i hope its a quick labour! Hes massive ahaha! I was only 7lb 11oz when i was born so i hope Coco is around that :L what are you calling him? I am happy with her being a girl but I secretly wished she was a boy so that any other babies i have will always have an older brother to look after them, is that bad? :blush: I dont want her to feel unwanted as she is defo wanted!!

Yeah i was 7lbs 10oz when i was born but my other half was a big baby! he looked about three months old hahah. we both like Leo but aren't set on a name. How cute is Coco!
Aw, i wanted a little boy badly so i'm sooooo happy! But if he was a she i wouldn't have been upset! I think it's because my other half - I knew how much he would have liked a little boy. :D

Awww :') I dont think her daddy minds shes a girl, i know he's not gonna be very happy with me admitting this to you but he cried when we found out she was a girl (defo gonna be daddies little princess) I know! Coco is such a lovely name! I havent met any Cocos in my lifetime, took a while to convince daddy tho :D Leo is gorgeous!! so warm and cuddly :) Was on the list if she was a boy, along with Freddie and Oscar :D x

I want that bump when i get to 3rd tri, you seem quite slim still :laugh2:

Aha next joke ;) i feel as big as a house!! I think its the massive change from boobies to belly, they are small, bump is massive!! :p its very round, and painful, you do not want my bump! :) xx

5 weeks 4 days.
https://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/jay0041/babee.jpg

10 weeks 1 day.
https://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/jay0041/babe.jpg

Our little one doesn't seem to want to show lol, but I'm perfectly ok with that.

First one is 16 weeks, second one is 17 weeks. Just a comparison, not really much difference :blush:

https://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/Muh_Fawk00/My%20Pregnancy%20Progress%202011-2012/16weeks0daysOctober11th2011.jpg
https://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/Muh_Fawk00/My%20Pregnancy%20Progress%202011-2012/17weeks0daysOctober18th2011.jpg

First one is 16 weeks, second one is 17 weeks. Just a comparison, not really much difference :blush:

https://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/Muh_Fawk00/My%20Pregnancy%20Progress%202011-2012/16weeks0daysOctober11th2011.jpg
https://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/Muh_Fawk00/My%20Pregnancy%20Progress%202011-2012/17weeks0daysOctober18th2011.jpg

I see a difference :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->