Deleted

im 16 & pregnant, this is me taken about 3 hours ago at 31 weeks & 1 day, wish i was bigger!:happydance:

Your bump is so teeny & cute :hugs:

Are you tall? I am roughly 5'9'' or so & am naturally slim too. My bump didn't get too big, either :) x

Im 5'5 nearly 5'6 and was a size 6 before pregnancy and still fitting in size 8 clothing! Aww :3 small bumps are cutee! XX

Hahamy bump was pretty small with my first and i can just tell its once agian going to be small with #2, i posted a pic a couple pages back :)

when i stand up i have a noticeable small bump, but when i lie down it disappears... so i don't think it's a proper bump yet.
My belly button is starting to pop though which makes me think it is...:wacko: i dont know lol

Attachments

• SAM_0539.jpg
    SAM_0539.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 24
  • SAM_0538.jpg
    SAM_0538.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 24
  • SAM_0565.jpg
    SAM_0565.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
bare with me, just got a new laptop and haven't quite figured out the webcam :haha: I've got pictures from when I was MIA that I will post when me, my laptop and SD card are all in the same place with the internet, but couldn't resist posting one :haha: 26+4 :cloud9:

Olivia, you have such a perfect bump! xx

when i stand up i have a noticeable small bump, but when i lie down it disappears... so i don't think it's a proper bump yet.
My belly button is starting to pop though which makes me think it is...:wacko: i dont know lol

It's a bit of bump, I can kind of see it whilst you lie down:thumbup:

Really? I guess I can kind of see now that I looked again...but just about! :haha:
Didn't realise the bump would take this long :)
Haven't seen a pic of yours here for a while (not that I'm a stalker or anything haha)

9 days since leo was born!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120104.jpg
    Snapshot_20120104.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 25

Really? I guess I can kind of see now that I looked again...but just about! :haha:
Didn't realise the bump would take this long :)
Haven't seen a pic of yours here for a while (not that I'm a stalker or anything haha)

:haha: i know you're not stalking, im waiting til my next milestone (37 weeks) to show my bump :)

My overdue little blue bump :cloud9:

Attachments

• 40 weeks 2 (1).jpg
    40 weeks 2 (1).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 40 weeks 2 (2).jpg
    40 weeks 2 (2).jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 40 weeks 2 (4).jpg
    40 weeks 2 (4).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 27
bare with me, just got a new laptop and haven't quite figured out the webcam :haha: I've got pictures from when I was MIA that I will post when me, my laptop and SD card are all in the same place with the internet, but couldn't resist posting one :haha: 26+4 :cloud9:

Olivia, you have such a perfect bump! xx

Thanks, that totally made my day :) I love your new siggy btw :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back