Deleted

30 week bump and a time line of my bump growth =)

super cute! love the timeline :D

Wow me and you are about the same amount of weeks and if you go back about 2 pages...youll see my bump looks like it would eat yours!! Hahaha your bump is so tiny and cute!!:kiss:

Thanks! :flower: I've gained like 20 pounds though, it feels like I'm carrying a baby made of steel - no matter how small the bump looks :haha:
Your bump is cute too!! Plus it looks like either God or this pregnancy blessed you with big :holly:!!! I was hoping this pregnancy would give me some but I've only gone up ONE size :cry:

Hahaha I've mentioned it a few times...but my surgeon blessed me with big bazookas lmao a.k.a they are not real....my first pregnancy did me wronggggggg. If I were you,I'd be hoping you don't get huge boobs from pregnancy...cuz what goes UP.....must come DOWN hahaha:kiss:

35 weeks + 1! After a massive 'next morning' growth spurt! :D
Excuse me holding my boob.. -.-

P22-04-12_16.26.jpg

aw your bump is so cute!
We are expecting Baby Zion Samuel John on june 22nd.
We're close!

Hey sorry to be random but you should listen to the song "Zion" by Lauryn Hill. It's a really nice song she wrote about her first son who she named Zion. It was an unexpected pregnancy and everyone told her to get rid of it but she chose to keep him.

Sorry just wanted to add because I saw your baby name! :flower:

my "fatness" as the OH calls it.. 6 weeks but definitely some bloating...

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
I have mega bump envy! People that are 10 weeks behind me even 14 weeks have a bigger bump than me!
Jealousy is a bitch lol.

I've grown!! :happydance: I woke up this morning like 'where the hell did this come from?!'

First is 27+4
Second 28+4

sorry about the slight bumb & boob exposure :dohh:

Attachments

• 27+4 (1).jpg
    27+4 (1).jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 40
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 40
Beth your bump is soo cute! here is my 21 week bumpet a day early :)

Attachments

• 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 16
Beth your bump is soo cute! here is my 21 week bumpet a day early :)

Aww thankyou :) I just want a nice round bump that i dont have breathe out to make it look big! :haha: Yours is lovely, especially for 21 weeks!

I have to say, and I hope I don't offend, but you ladies who have tattoos on your hips and have a baby bump, you look sexy! I just had to say that (; I think it's very adorable.

I'm hoping that my bump doesn't stretch out my hip tattoo (or at least doesn't stretch it too bad)! :wacko:

I have to say, and I hope I don't offend, but you ladies who have tattoos on your hips and have a baby bump, you look sexy! I just had to say that (; I think it's very adorable.

Haha aww this made me laught sooo much mine is just going to look like a massive blob after lol

I'm hoping that my bump doesn't stretch out my hip tattoo (or at least doesn't stretch it too bad)! :wacko:

I know how you feel mine has already stretched so much it was a bow but now it looks more like a big blob with elephant ears :haha:

:rofl: aw hopefully it doesn't look too awful at the end! I have a flower so it might not be too bad :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->