Deleted

Before I could prop my leg up on the wall because I have good balance.. now there's a giant bump in the way! :rofl:

lol! i used to do this too. i have to sit on the shower floor doing it now and i hate it, its so cold and i have to be really careful sitting down and standing back up in case i slip, i feel like an old woman :rofl:

Oh my Sarah you look like some of the 3rd tri bumps I see :haha:
It is your second though which I hear you start showing earlier after your first and such..

Also I CAN'T sit on the floor of the shower.. it's so tiny! I told you its pod shaped.. Seriously with my big bump now I can't even see any of the shower floor when standing because I stick out far enough and it's so small in there!

I'm jealous of girls that have O/H to shave their legs for them once they reach this point (Although a gay family friend of mine offered to do it back when I still barely had a bump :shock: He said he did it for his sister's/mom and stuff when they were pregnant and helped them in the shower/ect ... I was sorta disturbed at that point :haha:)

haha yeah id find it a bit strange someone shaving my legs for me :shock:

You look amazing, I just can't believe that you're that big at 18 weeks! Bigger than me and I'm 26+5!!! xx

i love looking at these baby bumps! i will have to work out how to upload a pic of my bump

i never thought i would say this but im starting to miss having a bump :( lol... at least my bump didnt scream at me...
still wouldnt change lil man for the world

Wowza! That is a pretty big bump for 19 weeks :winkwink:

Don't worry hun, I gave up on shaving in the shower a longgg time ago..
It doesn't help that my shower is like a little pod shape.. It's so incredibly tiny! Before I could prop my leg up on the wall because I have good balance.. now there's a giant bump in the way! :rofl:

You sure you're just 19 weeks/there's only one in there?:haha:

hehe definatly just the one in there :p love that im getting lil kicks now, woke up this morning and the right side of my tummy is rock solid n poking out, guess its bum is in the air again :laugh2:

our shower is in our bath so i cud technically sit down to do them but then i wud get chilly lol.

not sure i wud want someone else shaving my legs tho lol :p wud be terrified that they wud cut me hehe, n if my OH did it he wud probs just end up injuring himself bless him :)

my 27 week bump :) x

Attachments

• 17269_1331674657852_1410595238_923068_5398363_n.jpg
    17269_1331674657852_1410595238_923068_5398363_n.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 60
Not uploaded in here for awhile i seem to forget and only upload in 3rd tri :dohh:

39 weeks,40+1 weeks
39+1 x.jpg DSC05890.JPG

My 21 week bump, still not that big :(

Attachments

• bebe.jpeg
    bebe.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 22
Just wait youll soon have a growth spurt and think..

"Where the hell did this come from lol!" :saywhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->