Deleted

I managed with prepreg jeans all the way through with Jak, but with Summer had to wear mat jeans from 15ish weeks, this time I had to from 8 weeks BOOHOO!!!

in most cases it does, but as with everything else it depends on the person, it's because everything is already stretched, can't wait to get back into normal jeans

helloo young mummys:)
im 15 and 22 weeks pregnant,heres my bump xx:thumbup:

Attachments

• rsz_dsc01668.jpg
    rsz_dsc01668.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 492
I know , I can't believe he is a month old already :O
time flys

lol I also can't wait to get into nomarl jeans, im still in my mat clothes:(

Eeeek i feel huuuuge this time around...although am gutted now that i'm not really in this section but i will comment on all your bumps :blush:

:lol: I'm like 12 weeks 2 days...but i look the same as i did at 20 last time :shock: ok i dont 'look' pregnant really just still bloated but i liked not seeing a bump...:wacko:

You're hardly in the natural parenting bit...get your butt in there more!! :lol:

Oh I am usually! Mainly hovering for the time being lmao, I'm usually harping on about babywearing mainly :rofl: I don't feel experienced enough to advise on cloth nappying yet haahaaaa I feel like a fraud when I do :haha: you ladies are too fast paced in the fluffy bum club :lol: theres always like 100 convos going off at once !!!

:lol: yea its mental you going to the fluffy meet though?? Poss i should not block up with random chat in here :blush:
I really wanted to babywear but Tabs hated it :dohh:

I'm not sure yet I checked out the facebook page and it depends on getting down and back really! Awww your kidding :( I guess I'm lucky cause I got her into it from day 1 so she'd be okay with it and how resticting it is!

Tabs refused to be hugged :dohh: also she only let me hold her facing outwards..i hope the next one is loving :rofl:

31 Weeks! XD

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac104/myeggoispreggo_17/31massiveweeks.jpg

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac104/myeggoispreggo_17/31weeksskin.jpg

XD xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe