deleted

Woo I hope its the start of something for you!!! :D

Hopefully things will get moving quicker for you.

Best of luck.

Good luck! I hope things keep progressing for you. Will be stalking for updates.

Hope it is!! Can't wait to hear - keep us posted :)

Hope things are progressing well, keep us posted :) x

Stalking! :) about 5 min apart steadily for about 1-2 hours that you have to breathe througb is usually what I've heard.

oooooohhh sounds like you're on your way to popping LO out! :happydance: how exciting! I'll be stalking for updates! Good luck x:hugs:

I'd go with the one hour rule on that. 5 minutes apart for 1 hour. Then contact the labor ward letting them know you'll be on your way soon. I plan on going for 4-5 minutes apart before going in. Good luck hun, hopefully this is it for you and it does sound very promising.

Also, about the intensity. I read over and over again how women contract differently and the pain is all over the place and not any two women are the same. There are just generalized feelings on how much they should hurt, etc... So go with the timing that you are. That is the best indicator imo.

Woohoo so exciting! I would say once they've been every 4 mins for 1 hour or if you can't talk through them

Oo cnt wait to hear how it went!! Let us no hun xx

Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you had a painful night lol! Hoping baby is here and you are getting some rest! :)

Keep calm stress stalls labour and can stop labour contractions x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"