deleted

Me:wave:
I had to keep going back for scans every 2 weeks and fluid levels went back to normal on their own by 38 weeks :)

I had a growth scan done in my last pregnancy around 30 weeks because I was consistently measuring 4 weeks ahead and was diagnosed with polyhydramnios (fluid levels were 29) so I had to go for bi-weekly scans. Thankfully my levels topped at 30 but never decreased either. I wasn't put on bed rest, just told to take it easy. Well with three other kids to look after, taking it easy wasn't really and option for me and I ended up going into premature labor at 35 weeks. Between the fluid and the baby, my cervix just gave out from the weight. Thankfully though baby was fine and they told me that it just sometimes happens. I'm pregnant again and just had my 30 week scan. My levels were only 20 this time so no polyhydramnios. Keep in mind that just because you had it in one pregnancy doesn't necessarily mean you'll have it again, should you decide to have another. Good luck, hun!

I had this with my son my levels were very high, I had scans every two weeks and had some blood work done but in the end they couldn’t find anything that was causing it I gave birth to a healthy little no problems. I was not put on bed rest was just told to take it easy hope all works out well for you sure it will x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->