deleted

I've been exactly the same as you. This pregnancy has dragged soooooo much for me and even though im now 37 weeks the end still feels forever away, especially since I've always gone nearly 2 weeks over with my three other pregnancies and been induced! I'm expecting the same this time too :( I wish i was one of these women who just loves being pregnant and cherishes it. But I'm not, i just want it over! I will say once turned 30 weeks it's going quicker than did before, i hope this goes the same for you!! X

Girl, preach! 30 weeks here too (31 on Thursday) and August seems so far away! My SO is going away for a week too in mid-July, when I'm 35 weeks, so I'm definitely not looking forward to that.

Also, I'm 99-100% sure I'll be overdue too. I went to 41+3 with my first and my body showed 0 signs of getting ready for labor. They induced me and had a hard time getting me to dilate to 3 cm so they could put in the Pitocin. I'm expecting a repeat performance, unfortunately.

Oh well! As long as baby boy is happy and healthy!

I.FEEL.YOU!

I just cant be bothered anymore, i waddle, i bounce on the ball and eat (and moan about all above) I'm sick of being a grump but cant help it. Roll on July!!

I too feel for you this is so my last and the first 30 weeks was a breeze now the last 5 weeks have been over complicated and i all for the heat etc but the complication that just keep happeneing i had tried for 8 months before finally concieveing so i kno the wait is killing me especially when the words aint you popped yet so dishearterns you xx

Oh yes, I can totally relate. 33 weeks now and just so sick of being pregnant. I've vomited or felt nauseous every day since the beginning of December and now insomnia has hit. I feel bad for wishing time away and moaning about being pregnant as I know how lucky I am to even be pregnant at all, but it's been a bloody hard time and something I will never ever do again!! Just can't wait to meet the final piece of our puzzle. Also, so sick of being asked "how long have you got left?" I must get asked at least 5 times a day on tge school run, this does not make time go any quicker!!

I feel like time is flying by lol not to say thay the aches and pains arent catching up to me, thats for sure. The more we talk about it, i think baby number 3 is going to be our last and thats weighing heavily on my mind too. Not that i find being pregnant to be fabulous by any means lol it's just weird to think of this chapter as being over. I did do a 3d scan the other day and that really made me excited to meet baby

I'm on baby #4 and I've always felt 1st and 3rd trimester drag much more than 2nd. I find the last 4 weeks especially dreadful, the 4 weeks of hell. I think the only thing to do is to distract yourself as much as possible and relax as much as possible especially at the end of pregnancy.

I'm right there with you too! The heat in Arizona is kicking up a notch and it's just so uncomfortable. I'm finally entering my last week of my 20's and now all I have to deal with is July and August, which are typically our hottest months. I try not to complain too much, but the discomfort is too much and I feel like I've been pregnant forever!!

Finally hitting my last week of being in the 20's and I can't exaggerate how slow it's gone so far! At this point weeks sound better than months and September feels like it's never going to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->