deleted

I would say mine would feel uncomfortable but not painful and I didn't ever notice a regular pattern to them, x

Mine do, but I have very low fluid and a good sized boy cooking, so we've got no padding when they hit. You're far enough ahead of me that you're probably experience the normal decrease in fluid that makes things a little more intense.

If the pain gets worse, or is more than 'sometimes they hurt a lot' then bring it up with your ob or midwife. Could be irritable uterus or a lower than average fluid level.

My BH hurt and sometimes also have a pattern to them. They feel like menstrual cramps a lot of times and can wrap around to my back. Usually I get them in the mornings every 15 minutes like clockwork for a few hours before they just peter out. Then I just get them randomly throughout the day. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, sitting, standing, laying down, etc. They come on whenever they want, usually more so when I'm standing and can sometimes make me think, "Ow, this really hurts." But there's been no change to my cervix yet, so they are definitely BH.

I have stronger BH when driving. If I go over bumps in the road it really kick starts them and they seem more intense than at any other time, so for me movement is a definite factor.

Thanks for the input ladies!

They don't feel like labor contractions, as I know how they feel, and these aren't it.

The BH contractions I think are wrapping uterus tight around baby's back/butt and when I was moving over on the bed, he was getting jostled and it hurt. Just such a crummy pain.

Yeah, I know how you feel. Had my cervix checked today (1 cm dilated!), and it set off some painful ones! Luckily they've stopped now :D

Hang in there mama! We're almost there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->