Deleted

I

imace

Just thought I would share my views on amber necklaces for those who are on the fence...

I bought and recieved Lily's amber on Wednesday.

She has HORRIFIC nappy rash, to the point where it was bleeding in places and looked like burns all over her poor wee bottom. (She has been teething so badly she had about 7 runny green nappies a day!) The nappy rash was there for about a week and was showing no signs of improvement, just getting worse no matter what creams I used! :cry:

Since Wednesday till today (Saturday) the improvement has been AMAZING. It's healing, nearly half of it is gone, and she's only has ONE normal poo a day for the last couple days!!

She's less wingey, less drooly, just AMAZING. I can't stress how impressed I am. Calgel would be out of business if I have my way! :haha:

Aww thats great her bum is better,sounds awful!

Izzys does wonders too - she used tohave her fingers in her mouth all the time as her big back teeth are coming through, but she is much better!

that's fantastic the improvement with the nappy rash. I have to admit that I was a bit sceptical with the ambers but I gave it ago and I have not taken it off Jack since. He is so much calmer. I love them too

Yep, and you'll be pleased to know the nappy rash is COMPLETELY gone now. I would say it's nothing short of a miracle. You should have seen the state of her wee bum!!

Definately not coming off her till it doesn't fit!

Wow it sounds really good, im glad to hear her rash has cleared up thats awesome!I may invest in one, I know there's many sorts out there so can anyone recommend one and where to get to get it from please? X

https://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=11

this is where I got mine :) I am from the US though so someone may have a better site for you :)

I got mine from ebay. I can't actually remember the name, but it wasn't one from Poland or China etc.

I think you get what you pay for too, I payed £15 ish, definately worth it!

The cheapest tend to be from the Baltics (as thats where the Baltic Amber comes from) - so if you can find a seller there (Latvia, etc) then you are supporting the local workers more - rather than buying Baltic Amber from someone in the UK!

Hi there,

Really pleased that it has worked for you, sounds like it was really horrible for your LO, you must be thrilled.

I don't really know much about amber necklaces but have heard raving reviews about them. What exactly are they and how do they work?

xx

https://www.amber-teething-necklaces.co.uk/

This one sells from Latvia and the p+p is reasonable (£2.99) I have mine on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->