Deleted

Oooo Sweetie ... That does hurt! I am terribly sorry you are on this horrible journey as well ... I have a hard time with this too, not quite sure what's the right/wrong way of dealing...
Some others I have spoken with regarding this suggested that I delete them or block them but I feel guilty, or horrible for doing it so I at the moment I have just left it along and try not to dwell on their pics or comments ... It does sting tho, can't completely ignore them... In fact, my best friend was suppose to be admitted into the hospital today to be induced but she talked to her doctor and asked if they can wait til tomorrow, since today was my due date with my Emma.... I am still not quite sure if or when I will visit her to see her baby but I feel like I HAVE to... So just know, you are NEVER alone my dear, it doesn't make the hurt any less , just vent, scream, cry, ask questions...whatever it takes ... We're always here♥

Big Hugs and Loves sent to you and your baby...

Thanks!! It hurts a lot I want to hold my Baby girl :(

Sorry to hear about Emma

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I knwo your due date is right around the corner and mine is shortly after yours so I know I will feel the same way come november when my coworker who was due 1 week after me has hers, and leave on her mat leave... its very hard but anytime you need a hug or to vent... we are here for you :hugs:

Thanks...I have been reading posts and just floating around but no one knows my pain like you girls do...it sucks we have to be here...

:hugs:

I know exactly how you feel - a lot of my facebook friends are pregnant and have the scans as their pics it makes my heart stop every time I see one :cry::cry:

Awwww :(

I want to run away sometimes and Hide and cry

oh I'm totally with you on this one too - I have the same thing on my FB. For now, I have hidden the posts by these people, to help avoid the constant reminder of my loss. When I'm stronger, I will unhide them again.
you're not alone... xx

oh I'm totally with you on this one too - I have the same thing on my FB. For now, I have hidden the posts by these people, to help avoid the constant reminder of my loss. When I'm stronger, I will unhide them again.
you're not alone... xx

Sometimes I feel Like I am...

I took down my facebook for that reason 3 of my cousins and 8 of my friends are pregnant and all around my due date :(. i just didn't want to see and read all the comnents and pics that would break my heart even more..I'm afraid of seeing my friends with there kids is going to be a constant reminder of if my baby were here he would be that big !!!! This pain is never go away!!! I miss him so much...

I took down my facebook for that reason 3 of my cousins and 8 of my friends are pregnant and all around my due date :(. i just didn't want to see and read all the comnents and pics that would break my heart even more..I'm afraid of seeing my friends with there kids is going to be a constant reminder of if my baby were here he would be that big !!!! This pain is never go away!!! I miss him so much...

I know :( was he your First Baby?

Yess we are not going to enjoy our pregnancy :( ..the thought of it happening again I wouldn't be able to handle more pain ...its been two weeks n two days n I just feel like its goin so slow n not getting easier at all :(

Yess we are not going to enjoy our pregnancy :( ..the thought of it happening again I wouldn't be able to handle more pain ...its been two weeks n two days n I just feel like its goin so slow n not getting easier at all :(

Mine been 2 months...I still :cry: she was mine...Especially when I thought I wasnt able to get pregnant I was so HAPPY!!!!!! and then this happen...even though I know GOD has a PLAN it still HURTS :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->