Delivery

Beautysmith

Reaction score
Has n e one been delivering their child and had a mirror to see your baby when he or she comes out? Or has any one got to pull their own. Baby out when they were half way out? If so what was your experience wit it this will b our 3rd baby an im curious i kinda wanna see or when he or she is half way out id love to pull my baby out an lay baby on my chest a lil skin to skin bondin for a min or two 👼🌞💝

My MW had a mirror which she used to check my progress while I delivered DD. She asked me whether I wanted to look but I was scared it would make me clench up, it always does when I watch One Born Every Minute :haha:. But I did guide DD out and bring her up. I was standing up to get out of the pool as she was stuck and then I felt her shift so I sat back and guided her out while I pushed and then sat back with her on my chest for a while. It was lovely :)

I plan to pull baby out myself to my chest and let bub adjust for as long as she needs.
If for some reason it's not me my husband will be delivering her.
I love the idea of being the first to touch baby and hold baby.

I'm also not too fussed about cleaning her off immediately. Cutting the cord etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->