• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

demand vs routine - which is best?

To me, feeding on demand was the best way - especially in the first few weeks. I found that Tristan worked his way into a routine himself.

xxx

I near enough feed on demand but know when he is going to be feeding as he sleeps from 9-6 he feeds at 6 then 8 ish then 11ish then goes during the day at different times weather I go out or stay in. Then on a night time from 6 until 9 he has about 3 feeds as he block feeds to get him through the night. So I suppose he has worked into a
Little routine on his own.

Feed on demand i think bubs will get themselves into there own routine!!!

god theres not many who think routine is best lol

i fed her on demand in the beginning i must say but have no choice atm as have been specifically told to feed her no longer than 3hrs apart, i have to wake her and feed her, feels a bit mean like but shes doing better for it, she just doesnt demand enough

x

I think you have specific reasons why you need to hun so that's fair enough - I think if you want to carry on exclusively BFing you need to do it that way too. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"