demanding baby, feeling guilty and seriously low.

weffi82

Reaction score
Feelin really really low, all school hols ive not spent any time with my daughter as my 3 month old is so demanding. We get up and i feed baby, usuall 30-40 mins, i then make breakfast for eldest and middle and i have a coffee, then baby is screamin for more food, after he finishes i then have my breakfast then dress baby then feed AGAIN. Time to get other 2 kids dressed an make lunch, i can either eat my lunch an listen to baby scream or feed him an eat my lunch later, middle baby goes for nap baby wants a feed. Maybe av 30 mins wi eldest then middle one gets up then time to feed baby then make dinner. Baby usually has last feed around 6.30-7 an feeds for around an hour then i get my dinner around 8.30. Kids go to bed at 7 so i usually miss story time too. Ive tried giving him a bottle but he wont take it, ive had family come round while i go out to try get him to take a bottle, nothing works. Its also causin probs wi hubby cos im the only one who can feed him. Totally drained. Anyway, rant over.

I'm feeling the same. My LO has fed all day. I'm not kidding ALL FREAKIN DAY! I hear ya. Hugs to you :)

That has to be challenging....I remember how much time went into nursing my daughter and I use to wonder how parents manage with other children.

I have three, I understand its hard! But can't you do things while youre breastfeeding? I do story time every night with my boys while the baby nurses, I can wear her In a sling or Ergo and she can nurse (while I play with the others or do housework), etc. I know it's not easy, but as you know, she will be eating at the table with the others before you know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->