Demi, born 9/4/10 3hr 25 mins labour

Tasha360

Mum to four 6 and under
Reaction score
My little princess was born at 8.55am on 9/4/10 weighing 6lb12oz. I had a very easy (although painful) and straight forward labour.
I woke at 4.30 am with a bit of a belly ache and dioreah (sp?). I went in the shower and this seemed to bring on the contractions. I woke my other half at 5.30am and rang my mom who came to be with me. The pains at this point were coming every 4 mins so i rang the hospital who told me to go in. When i got there i was 3cm dilated and they gave me a stretch and sweep which made the contractions come quicker. They quickly found me a room and i used the birthing ball to get comfy and gas and air for the pain. I moved onto the bed when i knew it wouldnt be long and leant over the back. My waters then broke and i was told to push. My little princess arrived after only a few pushes and the placenta soon after. I was then told to get showered as they needed the room. So i changed and showered and was moved onto a ward. The aftercare wasnt very good, i didnt even have a pillow on my bed and they couldnt find me one. I was glad to be let out after the paedriatrician checked Demi over around 5 oclock.
We are now home and doing well and im sooo in love with her.

xxx

Attachments

• 100_0866.jpg
    100_0866.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_0881.jpg
    100_0881.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 15
wow! Well done, she is absolutely gorgeous, love the name as well!

Cat
xxx

what a fab birth story - i hope mine is that quick. altho not so good on the aftercare, at least you got home quick. xxxx

She's just beautiful. Congrats on her fast and speedy arrival!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->