Depo, no periods and Agnus Castus ??

GoogilyBear

JuneBug Baby & ImogenBea
Reaction score
Hello ladies, it's been a while since I've posted but here goes, I am in need of your help again

Last march some of you might have known that I fell pregnant. Sadly I lost the baby at 13 weeks and for the time being it was best not to try for anymore. So on the depo injection I went.

Sadly in October last year my relationship with my daughters daddy broke down as a result of the miscarriage, as me wanting more kids and him not, and him being a lot of other names under the sun...anyway...I did fall pregant just before the split whilst on the depo believe it or not, but I lost after 5 weeks so that didnt help either.
So still being on the depo come march this year, I decide did miss my depo injection that was due 4th april and come off it. Great I know it can take a long time for fertility to come back, I've had no period as of yet, but with my new partner (yay go me! Well he's an old flame anyway lol) we both really really want a baby together, as its something we wanted when we got engaged many moons ago but life took us elsewhere at the time.

So went to the docs he said he isn't going to put me on the pill to help bring my periods back, he has told me to get something called Agnus Castus. I've read about it, it seems very good. So got some.

Dunno how long it will take, but want to hear what other people think of it.

Thanks in advance ladies

Hello dear :) Get yourself some Dong Quai. That brings your hormones back to start getting your period, it won't be regular in the beginning but it's a start. If you're lucky like my friend, it took her two months on it to start getting a period every 28-40 days. I'm one who was on the depo only once and my periods came back naturally after 5 months but battling to ovulate :( will be sending lots of baby dust your way hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->