depression and suicial thoughts

Im in a depressive cycle at the moment, so know how you feel :) Rant away!! TTC is tough, i went through it 2 years ago and is very mentally and emotionally draining!!

You will get through it if your already getting help!! xx

Im in a depressive cycle at the moment, so know how you feel :) Rant away!! TTC is tough, i went through it 2 years ago and is very mentally and emotionally draining!!

You will get through it if your already getting help!! xx

I agree! You WILL get through this! Good luck.

I have depressive moments that come in waves as well. My emotions are up and day all day, I can be crying one minute and coping the next. I have never experienced suicidal thoughts though. I do have a history of family mental health problems - my mom has problems and was even on a 28 day section at one point. I heard that they can be hereditery, I am just hoping its not.

thank you al :hugs: and thanks Calm
its difficult TTC when you are the so called "mental one" in the family
Heck since finding out i am not pregnant this month, I am barely able to step outside and just want to sleep but I can't. I ovulate on Tuesday so we can start baby dancing tonight onward if we choose but I am so tired and depressed I wonder if its all worth it?

are there any stories of hope for women on here with mental health issues who managed to not only conceive quickly or relatively quickly but now have a little baby or toddler?

its hard not being able to work full time and live overseas like my younger sisters can. I have my wonderful husband who helps look after me and he is so desperate for a child and I am really looking forward to having one as i have wanted a baby for four years but was not in a stable place or relationship and was in and out of hospital.

Basically this is as stable as i get, because I am getting regular periods which never used to happen, having regular sex which also never used to happen lol and not wanting to or planning to harm myself, I want to live and I want to be there for my husband and child and love them.

My husband works full time and I enjoy being an old fashioned cooking and cleaning lady at home, its something I did when I was flatting :) but its the stress and not knowing when we will actually conceive

Hiya,

I in the past have dealt with emotional nervous breakdown, depression, PTSD, GAD, OCD to name a few..........:wacko:

I did conceive very quickly - I came of BC and 4 weeks later got my :bfp: :happydance:

I now have a gorgeous 14 month old little girl who is my world. :cloud9:

I have also never felt better! My LO has totally turned my life around - your new LO when he or she arrives could do the same :thumbup::hugs:

thank you al :hugs: and thanks Calm
its difficult TTC when you are the so called "mental one" in the family
Heck since finding out i am not pregnant this month, I am barely able to step outside and just want to sleep but I can't. I ovulate on Tuesday so we can start baby dancing tonight onward if we choose but I am so tired and depressed I wonder if its all worth it?

are there any stories of hope for women on here with mental health issues who managed to not only conceive quickly or relatively quickly but now have a little baby or toddler?

its hard not being able to work full time and live overseas like my younger sisters can. I have my wonderful husband who helps look after me and he is so desperate for a child and I am really looking forward to having one as i have wanted a baby for four years but was not in a stable place or relationship and was in and out of hospital.

Basically this is as stable as i get, because I am getting regular periods which never used to happen, having regular sex which also never used to happen lol and not wanting to or planning to harm myself, I want to live and I want to be there for my husband and child and love them.

My husband works full time and I enjoy being an old fashioned cooking and cleaning lady at home, its something I did when I was flatting :) but its the stress and not knowing when we will actually conceive

Hiya,

I in the past have dealt with emotional nervous breakdown, depression, PTSD, GAD, OCD to name a few..........:wacko:

I did conceive very quickly - I came of BC and 4 weeks later got my :bfp: :happydance:

I now have a gorgeous 14 month old little girl who is my world. :cloud9:

I have also never felt better! My LO has totally turned my life around - your new LO when he or she arrives could do the same :thumbup::hugs:

thanks for some positive news!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->