dermatitis Flare up?

Kmx

Reaction score
I've always had sensitive skin - I can't wash dishes or use cleaning products without gloves other wise my hands come out in a dry rash. Also dove soap products are a known cause for me. I've been to the doctors before and was diagnosed with dermatitis. I am rarely bothered by it - I just avoid the products I know cause my flare ups.

Since falling pregnant my neck is covered in dry scaly skin it's awful. I've tried moisterser and coconut oil but nothing seems to help. Also in between my fingers my skin is either peeling or incredibly dry.

The strange thing is I haven't touched anything new or any of the products I know causes my flare ups so I've no idea what is causing it. And I can't think of anything I've used on my neck and hands. If I had i would have used it on my face too so thouhjt that would have broken out too.

Anyone know why this could happen or experience it too?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
Pregnancy really played havoc with my skin this time - caused me to get painfully dry skin in places and I've never previously had any problems. Thankfully e45 has sorted it out but if you have a history or eczema/dermatitis, can you get some cream from the doctor? X

i have had horribly dry skin so far this pregnancy. before BFP, no dry skin at all. :shrug:

If it's really bad I would see the doctor there are some prescriptions you can use. My eczema flares up and when I wasn't pregnant I used my steroid cream, for now I've been trying to hold it off with lotion with colloidal oatmeal, aveeno products .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->