Derren Brown: Hero at 30,000 feet

the hypnosis on stage is real but but he says he doesnt hypnotise people but makes a series of suggestions, very cleverly to make people think things, to get what he wants done, he admits this whe he does the 'this is how i did it. remember all those people who thought they won the horse racing, it was all trick of the mind, not hypnotising.

i dont believe in hypnosis unless someones hypotises me and videos me i wont believe it lol

Lol the bit where he got him out of bed was all done with suggestion. Hypnotising him on the plane was real though. I never believed in it until I saw it for myself, it was crazy!

i want to be hypnotised,

ting that made me giggle though, it was one of those super hero films where the hero saves the day with 4 seconds to tragedy lol, i dunno i'm not convinced.there's no way of proving it is there,

i want to see him live

He is so good live, I thought if I went to see him it would be obvious how he did stuff but it baffled me even more. You should defo go when he does his next tour. Although he did a mass hypnosis and I fought it but a couple of the ones that didn't and where actually "unconscious" were chosen to go up the front and he made one of them drink a glass of vinegar and another one he laid out rigid with his head and feet on a chair which apparently is impossible to do when conscious. Madness!

I'd love to see him live! And be hypnotised by him mmm, does anyone else think there is something sexy about him? :blush:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->