Derren Brown - The Asassin

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
Who watched it? :flower:
Opinions?
x

Isn;t he! Terrifying though... Imagine if you pissed him off.... Naked on the high street :haha:

There are no words to express my love for this man. Not gonna lie, I was devestated when I found out he was gay :cry: He's just unbelievable at what he does, I could watch him all day. The Assassin was brilliant, but it is scary to think how easy it is to be so heavily influenced like that. Nothing but respect for Mr. Brown.

There are no words to express my love for this man. Not gonna lie, I was devestated when I found out he was gay :cry: He's just unbelievable at what he does, I could watch him all day. The Assassin was brilliant, but it is scary to think how easy it is to be so heavily influenced like that. Nothing but respect for Mr. Brown.

He's gay???!!!!! :cry:

He's gorgeous, intelligent, and someone your mum would love. I want him!!!! :haha:

He's gay???!!!!! :cry:

He's gorgeous, intelligent, and someone your mum would love. I want him!!!! :haha:

Horrible isn't it?! What a waste..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->