Derren Brown

it worked for a couple of my friends! not for me though

Oh bugger, I was hoping it would work for some people even if not me!

Well I have it recorded so I might try it another day!!

whats all this about, everyone is talking about it on FB status's, I didnt watch, Ive got ch4 + 1 on now and recording it, do i have to watch it all or just one particular part?

Derren Brown trying to get people stuck to their sofas!! A lot of the show was actually quite good, just disappointed I didn't get stuck!!

I think it's better if you watch it all, but it's mainly to do with the film they show at the end. I think if you watch the whole thing it gets your mind prepared, I don't know!

Didn't work but my arms got really hot up to my shoulders, and sore.

whats all this about, everyone is talking about it on FB status's, I didnt watch, Ive got ch4 + 1 on now and recording it, do i have to watch it all or just one particular part?

Watch all of it, as there is stuff all the way through.

Didn't work but my arms got really hot up to my shoulders, and sore.

Thats what my arms felt like, and they were really heavy, felt like i couldnt lift them...I didnt get stuck though :( Neither did OH or anyone on my Facebook friends so far haha x

I didn't see it but it worked on one of my FB friends - she couldn't get off the chair for 11 mins!! Now she feels dizzy and sick :S

didnt work for me or oh :hissy:

i did feel a bit funny but i think i was probably imagining it !!!lol

sara

xxx

Was it hypnosis? I am so not susceptible. I tried at a lecture a couple a year ago and all I could concentrate on was the sound of other people breathing and doing the things the lecturer was suggesting. I'm too in control of my mind! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->