Desparately wants bump buddy - due July 28th - anyone?

I'm due 31st July x My ms has been other way round, bit nauseous first few weeks but actually feeling worse past couple of days than before, excellent... Don't worry about disappearing symptoms though, all of mine have come and gone randomly so far - also you might just have got through your sick phase now! x

you been trying a year? did you do anything different this time? many congrats

Thanks! We used pre-seed the last 2 cycles, and this past cycle bd'd a lot more before ov rather than at or after...also people praying for us... :)

Awwww ... i bet your over the moon! :happydance:

so exciting to hear from lovely ladies with close due dates, is sometimes a bit crazy in a trimester with so many weeks in one, that you dont feel you belong there. people either talking about there scans and nub guesses or being like 3 weeks or something and going through the emotions of just finding out.

so if my spelling is terrible, id blame it on baby brain but truthfully im just useless lol!

when is everyones scans or had them? mines the 10th!!! cant wait!

whos using a dopplar?

Hi all. I am due the 28th July too! I recognise a few of your names here too :) COngrats to any July newbies.

Eternal, I just ordered a doppler. It should come this week. I am nervous and excited about ussing it though. It should be here in a couple of days....once the post starts moving again that is.

I am still waiting on a 12 week scan date but it should be mid January. Looking forward to it.

How is everyone feeling? Everyone keen to move to the second tri? I can't believe how close we all are to graduating!!!!!!!

Hey!!!

I'm due the 18th!!!! This is my second. I have a daughter that is 3 and a half.

I have been horribly sick for like six weeks now! I will be 12 weeks tomorow (my tickers are 5 days too fast). I had my first ultrasound at 9+2. So I must have ovulated on the 20th cycle day and not the 14th lol.

So excited for tomorrow, I said I would buy something cute for baby once I became 12 weeks.

How is everyone else doin???

I'm due 31st July x My ms has been other way round, bit nauseous first few weeks but actually feeling worse past couple of days than before, excellent... Don't worry about disappearing symptoms though, all of mine have come and gone randomly so far - also you might just have got through your sick phase now! x

you been trying a year? did you do anything different this time? many congrats

Thanks! We used pre-seed the last 2 cycles, and this past cycle bd'd a lot more before ov rather than at or after...also people praying for us... :)

Awwww ... i bet your over the moon! :happydance:

Yeah so excited! We'd started going for fertility testing and were able to phone GP to cancel OH's SA test and book midwife appt instead! :cloud9:

Yay girls! Lea - same date - so exciting! Thanks for replying all.

I'm still waiting on my Doppler!! Every place in Canada seems to be out of them, and waiting for returns! So frustrating. Today I found a place in Toronto (where I live) and they are also waiting on returns - boo! I can't wait to hear that HB!

Where are you located Lea?

My scan is Jan. 14 - a millenium away it feels! :)

It took me a while to find where the thread had moved lol!

I am located in Cornwall in the UK.

My Doppler still is not here yet. I hope it comes soon.

Feeling very sick again today :(

Hi everyone, anyone else suffering from heartburn :(!? Woo I got my scan date today :D and not long to wait, it's this Saturday!

Well done on the scan date!!!!!So close! Mine is on Tuesday :)

My doppler arrived today and i have heart babes heartbeat 3 times today. So cute and very reassuring. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone?

Hi Peeps,
I have just had my 12 week scan and had some shocking news that we are having Twins!!
Very excited but scared too, its my first pregnancy, we have been trying for nearly 4 years so lovely surprise!! My due date is 26th July.
Good luck to all.....by the way my sickness is really bad and has been since week 3!! Hope it passes soon so i can start enjoying the experience
xxx

Oh my congrats Little Felix! That is so exciting, scary too yes!! wow , great news though!!

Wow, twins :D Huge congrats. My sister is 30 weeks pregnant with twins. How exciting :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->