Desperate housewives..

Mmeeeeee!!!
Though I seen the first two episodes in US haha!!

I would be.But I can't bothered to get off the sofa and find the remote.Shame.

is it just me or does carlos look really different, i know his beards gone but wow

Me and my OH were arguing about whether it was the same bloke or not, im pretty sure it is but he wouldnt give up!

yea it is the same guy! lol

I checked :blush:

'there's a picture of you when you were born' - picture of 5-6 month baby!

I'm watching it on ch4 +1 ..

Carlos = yummy!!! Yay for eye candy :happydance:

xXx

Thought it was pretty good, already plenty of drama and plots planned for the series x

I didn't watch it last night as on too late so will wait till they do that double bill thing on e4! One quest tho, bearing in mind I didn't watch the episode but i've seen the adverts.............. I've only watched the last 2 series religiously and flitted in and out before that, I remember bits from the 1st series but who is the guy who's returned? Do I need to watch the episode?

its paul young he was the villian of season 1...mary alice who does the voice over) its her hubby if you watch it they do a quick recap of what hes about.

Carlos has lost a lot of weight aswell i see!

love DH so much :) xxx

ME ME ME!! I'm abit of a obsessive DH watcher... :blush: ...and my DH loves it too!!

I watched season 1, all those years ago and loved it, but for some reason didn't watch season 2 and then any of the others, I just forgot all about it really.

Then last year I flicked over, caught the first episode of season 6 and was like OMG i need to do some catching up. So I went onto play.com and brought season 1-5 and me and my DH spend most of the early part of the year watching back-to-back episodes and loved every second of it! :happydance:

So am well up to speed and can't wait to see what this season brings...... I could never work out what happened to Zach, and why hasn't anybody ever told Mike that he is his son (Mike did know then he went into a coma and lost his memory and nobody ever reminded him???)

and yes Carlos looks sooooooooooo different!! Looks thinner in the face xx

Just watched it, and I loved it. Carlos is looking HOT!!!

Cant wait to see the next episode...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->