Desperate Scousewives

glitterfly

Reaction score
... Im from Liverpool and I know what I thought of it.. Does anybody enjoy it?

I loved seeing all the places in Liverpool, but that's about it unfortunately.

I did however like Made in Chelsea and The only way is Essex..

x

I've been watching it but it's ridiculously fake. I cringe a lot whilst watching it.

haha!! me tooo!!

liverpool is nothing like what they make out either... the hair rollers = myth.. unfortunately that scouse brow is actually catching on though. (not with me!!!)

xx

even more shamefull when my mates r init and its exactly what shes like irl :mad:

When I watch it I am ashamed to be from Liverpool half the time!!!!

Being a scouser at heart (I lived there untill university), I can honestly say, im horrendously embarrassed.

Has anyone else seen someone walking through Liverpool one in hair rollers and pyjamas??! At ASDA yeah, but not in central Liverpool...

And the dress that Jodie wore in the first episode? Primark :rofl: it actually is, or there is one IDENTICAL too it in Primark

And those "louboutins". Probably fake.

Im sorry but I don't think it portrays us at all, just embarrasses us.

I dont think TOWIE or MIC does anything particularly embarrassing, or maybe I feel different because Lpool is my home town.

Nothing wrong with a bit of fake tan, nails, and hair extensions. Hell, i wear all of them myself!

I refuse to watch it :haha: I pretty much lived in the city for quite a while, I know it like the back of my hand and I feel at home there. The ads are enough to put me off that show. I may give it a watch if OH goes to bed early tonight, just so's I can get a proper opinion :haha: I miss the 'pool :(

i do have to say i loveeeeee my city and the people init the nightlife is just amazing

Some of the scenes are absolute car crash but I can't help watching - cringe my way through it though. Great when you recognise people and places you know too - see them in a different light

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->