desperately need your opinion!

lafayette21

Reaction score
hey ladies! It's my 2nd cycle TTC, I used OPK's since CD1 and on CD7 I got a big positive smiley face OPK and EWCM on CD14 I noticed EWCM again, with no positive OPK.. I test twice a day. we BD every other day this month, just because we're young and it has always been that way, so timing shouldn't be a huge issue. I just don't know when I ovulated! and I can't temp, I never wake up at the same time, and there are too many variables in my life to get a reliable reading on temp. If I ovulated around CD8 then I should be 11DPO but if I ovulated around CD14 I wouldn't be that far along. Took a preg test this morning and it was BFN :( any advice?

hey ladies! It's my 2nd cycle TTC, I used OPK's since CD1 and on CD7 I got a big positive smiley face OPK and EWCM on CD14 I noticed EWCM again, with no positive OPK.. I test twice a day. we BD every other day this month, just because we're young and it has always been that way, so timing shouldn't be a huge issue. I just don't know when I ovulated! and I can't temp, I never wake up at the same time, and there are too many variables in my life to get a reliable reading on temp. If I ovulated around CD8 then I should be 11DPO but if I ovulated around CD14 I wouldn't be that far along. Took a preg test this morning and it was BFN :( any advice?

Since you got the pos and the EWCM on CD7 I'd say you O'ed around CD8 or 9. Usually you O' after the pos and the EWCM. Wait a couple days and test again, then wait a couple days and keep testing. It's pretty early.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"