destash MORE ADDED 22/4

the poshbugs is os n dosent have a pocket n the wn come without inserts

not on its own but i put a LL bamboo booster under the fleece liner

can I have the boosters hun? 8 for £2 I think they were?

ive been umming and ahhing over that skull and crossbones nappy for ages now... i know u say medium but i think i might try it anyway, if its still available? its sooooooooooooooo me!! err... i mean poppy :blush:

ive stuck a pic up of the whams next to a cheapie if that helps

ive been umming and ahhing over that skull and crossbones nappy for ages now... i know u say medium but i think i might try it anyway, if its still available? its sooooooooooooooo me!! err... i mean poppy :blush:

please buy it cus i keep coming back to the thread and looking at it lol !

Intrested in ISSYS 13 EACH POSTED and AUTUMN PAISLEY
does the issy have day and night insert? and could you combine postage if so how much for both?

Hello, I keep coming back to look at those pretty wool longies with the tree & mushroom on them. Are you able to add more measurements and I'll measure my daughter when I get home tonight to see if they'll fit.

yes sure just sorting lo out n i'll add them for u:)

wait so im confused..did the minky issy go up? if not Im interested...any other wn with applix or do they all have poppers?

yes jess the miny issys went up n sold & all the wn are poppers sorry hun

I've just measured my daughter and the pretty longies are going to be way too long on her. :( I'll need to pass. She is such a short arse.

sorry to invade the thread but i see you talking about longsies (what are they i have no idea :dohh:

mandarhino- no probs
mummy to chloe-they are wool trousers that have been lanolized sort of waterproofing them my lo wears them to bed
snowy-im not sure of the make of the vhc one but it is large

Do you put them on along with a nappy or just on their own?

everything paid for so far has now been posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"