destash MORE ADDED 22/4

this explains it better than i did
HOW DO THEY WORK?
When baby’s diaper becomes wet, the wool wicks the moisture away from the diaper by absorbing it. Lanolin, a natural oil that comes from sheep, keeps the urine from leaking back out of the wool. Over time, the lanolin needs to be replaced (roughly every 2 to 3 weeks) to help the wool maintain its super absorbent abilities. This is done through a process called lanolizing. Lanolizing cleans and restores the lanolin to the wool cover.

In between wears, you air out your wool soaker by laying it flat to air dry. Air-drying is usually enough to eliminate any odors and wetness that are in the wool cover. If poo gets on the diaper cover, you will need to lanolize immediately to ensure cleanliness.

Do you put them on along with a nappy or just on their own?

they are generally used with a fitted nappy (one that needs a wrap ) you can get short wool covers too , they are more breathable than pul covers and most people tend to use them at night - so the longies would be your wrap and your pj trousers all in one. you dont have to wash them every time either , you do need to lanolise them but again not that often so they are fairly low maintance

ojh ok that explains alot thanks

got my nappies this morning thanks :)

recieved mine today, i know this may sound the most stupid question ever new to cloth and cant 100% work out how the issy bear works insert wise more than sizing :dohh:

Do you have any pics of the mutts? Are they aio?

yep :) dont need wraps n have snap in boosters

Thank you. Could you please hold the apples and pears till I can check my pp balance in the morning?

what does the black wn wraps say? sorry terrible eyes!!

hey hun it says

BGs
i have some v3 & AIOs
some preloved some brought new
i will add prices when ive been through what i have

have you got round to sorting them out yet :mrgreen:

no i will do it later once lo settles anything in particlar your after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->