Destash of Ittis, Bambooty, Bright Star Baby and BG AIO

wannabewillow

Reaction score
Hi all, DH is pressing me to get rid of some of our lesser used cloth to make space for other necessities so here goes.

First up, I have 3 large Itti AIOs, one red, one green and one blue circles print. No staining, but I can't find the snap in inserts. I'd like £7 each or all 3 for £18. Bambootys, BSB and AIO to follow as I have to pick up LO from nursery! xxx

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
I am interested in your bambooty nappies esp if you have night nappies, looking for large sizes xx

Hiya! No night nappies I'm afraid... I've got a Tutu Cute one, a Strawberries and a Green Stripe one, all only worn once or twice. All large. Absolutely no staining, EUC (Dare I say as new?) Don't have the wet bags for them unfortunately, unlike the nappies, I use them day in, day out and the zips have gone on 2 of them. Hoping to get £9 each, but open to offers.

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
Strawberry and tutu cute for £15 with fees added or is that a bit cheeky? :flower:

Hi I am interested in your BSB's pls what design/ size etc are they?

Hiya! Have to look out the BSB, unfortunately been on call at work and zero nappy time! I have 2 BSBs, both owl designs. The larger of the 2 has never been worn, only prewashed and the smaller one has been worn once. LisaMariee, I PMed you again last night, have you received anything? Xxx

hey hum pm you a couple of days ago, also wondering if you still have the bambootys? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->