Detoxing

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
I want to detox, my skin is bad, i want to loose weight and just feel good in myself, but i dont even know where to start, some ideas please :)

1) Start with an assessment: keep track of everything you eat in a week in a food diary - absolutely everything that crosses your lips. Noting times when you eat is also useful.
2) Use a calorie counter/nutrition guide to analyze that food diary and ask yourself if you are eating more calories than you burn, getting all of your Recommended Daily Allowances, consuming a lot of empty calories, etc. Can you see patterns of binge eating or snacking? Etc.
3) After you've identified what needs to change, come up with a plan for yourself to implement changes slowly.
4) Avoid "detox" kits altogether. They are based on bad science and are generally a total waste of time and money. In some of the worse cases, they are actually harmful to your health. The only way to lose weight (and reap the benefits of nicer skin, etc) is by making a healthy diet and exercise regime part of your daily life.

That would be my approach. Good luck with everything! :flower:

i cant get to the meetings and have no idea how to go about it lol x

U can download the starter pack for £1 on eBay, that's all u need x

To me Detox shouldnt be used as a form of losing weight so yes all fair well do a detox to get rid of 'bad stuff' but im sure only recommanded for like a week.

Then i highly suggest going onto healthy eating plan & exercise.

All the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->