Devastated

thinkpink24

Reaction score
It has been confirmed that i have in fact miscarried. It really breaks my heart, although i knew already, but i just want to thank you all for the support i have had these past few weeks. It has been very comforting to have spoken to people who have been through the same thing as me, and knowing that although i may not feel it right now, i will eventually heal.

It has been confirmed that i have in fact miscarried. It really breaks my heart, although i knew already, but i just want to thank you all for the support i have had these past few weeks. It has been very comforting to have spoken to people who have been through the same thing as me, and knowing that although i may not feel it right now, i will eventually heal.

I'm sorry for your loss

I'm sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry, and I'm sending thoughts of hugs and warmth your way. Good thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry, I found out today that I lost my baby too... I hope that you get through the holidays the best you can and hopefully we will both be back here soon. :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss, honey.

I've been through that twice in a row, and I had my rainbow baby in March of this year. Please take care of yourself, and don't give up hope.

:hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss. Hope you are as ok as you can be during this horrible time.

I had 2 mcs before my rainbow baby in August 2012 and when I had my mcs I never thought I'd be a mum but it happened so it is possible. Although you'll never forget the baby you lost, it will always hurt but will slowly get better.

Take care

xxxx

I am so sorry!! We will still be here for you! Sending you love, peace and comfort to you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->